June 2017 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Folks, I stalled as long as possible waiting for the Photobucket debacle to ease up a little before posting this June 2017 Hunter of the Month contest. I had hoped for a few more pictures to get resurrected on other hosting sites so that the June stories would be available in all their original glory. Alas, I feel I can wait no more. The show must go on! So, here are some stories told in June that were nominated for Hunter of the Month. For many, only the stories remain, along with some Photobucket "gas gauges" where great photos once were. I urge you to see past those and try to recollect the photos while reading the nominated posts.

BOOM BABY! (BEAR!!!!) by Ursus21

3 coyotes before noon by Seebass

~ i believe it is n0w summer ~ by Infidel 762

.:That Place 0n T0p:. by Infidel 762

My son's first coyote with his own decoy dog by dustinyotes

Flippin' Flickertails by nd rice

NuT EaTErS by Wile E Coyotie

When you have reviewed them all, please vote for the one you like best. The teller of the tale with the most votes will win this beautiful BMeyer custom hand call.
1695.jpg

When the polls close, one voter will be randomly selected to receive this Flextone Dying Rabbit call.
1696.jpg

Thanks fellas. I forgot to point out that I'll only be able to put your hat in the drawing if you respond to the post. Please do so after you've voted!

Guys,
I have one lanyard left from when I was a hobby sponsor. It's a really nice six-drop, and the colors will look great with BMeyer's beautiful call.

I'll throw it in so the winner will be getting a call/lanyard combo if it's OK with DesertRam.

thumbup1.gif

Voted.

P.S. I have killed two wolves (including the one in the picture to the left) and a bunch of other critters with a Flextone call just like the one offered above! If you don't win this one just for voting I certainly recommend getting one to keep as a spare in your pack, great sound for a $10 call!

Originally Posted By: jcs271P.S. I have killed two wolves (including the one in the picture to the left) and a bunch of other critters with a Flextone call just like the one offered above! If you don't win this one just for voting I certainly recommend getting one to keep as a spare in your pack, great sound for a $10 call!

Good to know. Seem to be more wolves than elk in Idaho these days.

Cryin' shame how Photo Bucket has fouled up some mighty fine stories.
angry.gif

Regards,
hm

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: fw707Guys,
I have one lanyard left from when I was a hobby sponsor. It's a really nice six-drop, and the colors will look great with BMeyer's beautiful call.

I'll throw it in so the winner will be getting a call/lanyard combo if it's OK with DesertRam.

thumbup1.gif

That'd be great! Thanks for the offer.

Originally Posted By: hm1996Cryin' shame how Photo Bucket has fouled up some mighty fine stories.
angry.gif

Regards,
hm

I have added the photos back into my post for my son's hunt that was nominated. I agree that Photo Bucket has fouled up many good posts.

Back