Test

Originally Posted By: crapshootI give you an F.

Not the first one of those that I ever got.

Trying to figure this Flickr stuff out. I need a 12 year old to tutor me!!!

I'm a bit past 10 YO, but maybe this will help.
lol.gif

Assuming you have uploaded your pictures successfully to Flickr.

If you have saved them to an album:

This is probably the long way around, but here's how I have found that posts pictures w/o my acct name/that cannot be opened into my acct (if that makes sense).

1) Choose picture to be posted and left click on it.
2) LClick on arrow pointing down @ lower right hand corner of screen
3) Choose
4) Pick desired size
5) W/cursor over picture, Right Click
6) Click
7) Copy properties in menu
Open dialog box in PM
8) Click above dialog box
9) Choose type of image desired, ie.
10) Paste your picture's properties
11) click

A little longer than choosing the UBB but avoids having to clean up the Ubb to keep your info private IMO.

Or if you have not assigned them to an album, double click on picture, it will open a window with the chosen picture. Click on below the picture, then follow 1-11 above.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
hm

Originally Posted By: hm1996I'm a bit past 10 YO, but maybe this will help.
lol.gif

Assuming you have uploaded your pictures successfully to Flickr.

If you have saved them to an album:

This is probably the long way around, but here's how I have found that posts pictures w/o my acct name/that cannot be opened into my acct (if that makes sense).

1) Choose picture to be posted and left click on it.
2) LClick on arrow pointing down @ lower right hand corner of screen
3) Choose
4) Pick desired size
5) W/cursor over picture, Right Click
6) Click
7) Copy properties in menu
Open dialog box in PM
8) Click above dialog box
9) Choose type of image desired, ie.
10) Paste your picture's properties
11) click

A little longer than choosing the UBB but avoids having to clean up the Ubb to keep your info private IMO.

Or if you have not assigned them to an album, double click on picture, it will open a window with the chosen picture. Click on below the picture, then follow 1-11 above.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
hm

Sounds easy enough except I am using an IPad and an IPhone and when I click on the arrow in the lower right corner it does not show anything like what you are describing.

I had my first experience with "other than Photobucket" last night. I opted for Smugmug, which while isn't free, is reasonably priced with good features. I was able to upload 17 pictures in short order, and very easily obtain their links so I could update another post on here. All very painless. I'll be editing other posts to provide active pictures links as time allows.

Ooops, sorry, I set up acct on desk top. My smart phone is too smart for me; tried to log on with phone, but couldn't figure out how to get in. Bummer. Maybe someone else is using an ipod or phone & can help??

Regards,
hm

Back