Suppreesor Recomendation

Check out the TBAC. Buy the largest cal.can you need and it will work for both. I run my 30 cal can on everything down thru my 22-250. WARNING...You'll want another one.

Originally Posted By: Wyoming WinchesterCheck out the TBAC. Buy the largest cal.can you need and it will work for both. I run my 30 cal can on everything down thru my 22-250. WARNING...You'll want another one.

Great advice here!

Originally Posted By: CinchOriginally Posted By: Wyoming WinchesterCheck out the TBAC. Buy the largest cal.can you need and it will work for both. I run my 30 cal can on everything down thru my 22-250. WARNING...You'll want another one.

Great advice here!

X2!!! I don't think a TBAC Ultra 7 or Ultra 9 is EVER a bad choice.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: CinchOriginally Posted By: Wyoming WinchesterCheck out the TBAC. Buy the largest cal.can you need and it will work for both. I run my 30 cal can on everything down thru my 22-250. WARNING...You'll want another one.

Great advice here!

thumbup1.gif

I have a few TBAC I've had for years now... but I'm impatiently waiting on 6 more. They're awesome!

Great advice, buy a 30 cal and start saving for a 22 cal.....because you will want another.
You can never go wrong with a TBAC can, Class people and class cans.

Originally Posted By: 3DHUSKERGreat advice, buy a 30 cal and start saving for a 22 cal.....because you will want another.
You can never go wrong with a TBAC can, Class people and class cans.
I have an Ultra 9 CB
use it on 223-5.56, 6.8spc, 308, 300wm
mostly are both bolt and AR platforms

Originally Posted By: B23Originally Posted By: CinchOriginally Posted By: Wyoming WinchesterCheck out the TBAC. Buy the largest cal.can you need and it will work for both. I run my 30 cal can on everything down thru my 22-250. WARNING...You'll want another one.

Great advice here!

thumbup1.gif

Love both my TBAC Ultra 7s for everything from 221 fireball to 30-06 and 7-08.

I run a silencerco harvester. It’s a 30cal can. I use it on my .223 and my 6.5 creedmoor. The main thing you need to know is, there are two different thread sizes when ordering a suppressor. Make sure u get the correct thread size. Also, look at a webpage called the “silencer shop”. It has a good selection at good prices. Shop around, find what u want.

Suppressor doesn’t really determine accuracy. I’ve shot with guys that have $1200 suppressors and guys running $500 suppressors. We’ve shot matches and hunted. I’ve shot my harvester all the way out to 1300 yards with no issue. The most important thing at those distances is load development. If you are going to have your barrel threaded for direct attachment take your time in finding the right person to thread your barrel. If it’s not threaded correctly it will lead to suppressor failure.

Suppressor doesn’t really determine accuracy. I’ve shot with guys that have $1200 suppressors and guys running $500 suppressors. We’ve shot matches and hunted. I’ve shot my harvester all the way out to 1300 yards with no issue. The most important thing at those distances is load development. If you are going to have your barrel threaded for direct attachment take your time in finding the right person to thread your barrel. If it’s not threaded correctly it will lead to suppressor failure.

I agree that a can won't make your rifle accurate or even more accurate. But I will guarantee that a lot of cans will deteriorate accuracy. Maybe cost isn't the factor but baffle concentricity and placement can play a huge part. It can be like having a bad crown on the end of your barrel if the gasses are not putting equal pressure on the bullet when exiting. With this said we have sold and shot thousands of cans and the TBAC always perform great. Are there others that do the same probably. We all use our same loads with or without our cans and don't load specific for a can.

I've got a Harvester and its been great. Accuracy on all my rifles has been awesome, no problems there. They also have great customer service. Had some kind of baffle strike/failure on a SBR a while back and they re-cored it like new and had it back to me in a week.

I am currently waiting on a TBAC Ultra 7, expecting it to be awesome. It will be very interesting to compare the 2 on the same guns.

A suppressor can increase the accuracy of a rifle due to the fact that it takes away the turbulent gases from the muzzle. This video shows the accuracy difference between unsuppressed and suppressed

Back