Counter Sniper Optics

Tgunz64

Any of you have or had one of these scopes? Seem a bit high in price and can't find a ton of GOOD reviews on them. Not in the market for one since I just dropped a good chunk of change on a new NF NXS. But already thinking ahead for the future on a good scope for one of my other rifles.

Last edited:
Stay far away.. They are complete junk.
Its been a couple years ago but they got caught selling fraud stuff or something. Ill keep looking.
My buddy bought one for his 50BMG and it didn't last 2 rounds. Got another one and it lasted 5 rounds. Ended up putting a 5.5-25? NXS NF on it and been happy ever since.

i didn't know that the counter sniper was still made what a waist of money.there's a good reason why you cant find a good review .JUNK

I don't know anything about them except the name "Counter Sniper Optics" is hokey and stupid.

I had a feeling something seemed off with them. For what they ask you can get a NF ATACR or BEAST or Schmidt and Bender for less money. Just never heard of them until my brother mentioned the name. But he didn't know much about them either.

They sell them at the gun shows around here and people buy them. They are priced higher than Vortex and are about well made as that Daisy 4x BB gun scope at walmart.

Back