Senile , Insane , or just an Idiot .

I admit I was a little slow but I think I get the picture here. Afflicted with an under-inflated super-ego fueled by an over-inflated ego and a bottle of Black Label? Hmmm, I think I'm getting it.

Quote:He WILL be impeached Not a chance. You've obviously been sucked into watching too much CNN or the likes, which is obvious since you also think this Russia collusion story has any legs. Where's the proof. We keep hearing bombshell after bombshell, "breaking news" stories but yet not ONE piece of evidence to show any evidence what's so ever that Trump tried to collude with Russia to sway the out come of the election.

Originally Posted By: ADKI admit I was a little slow but I think I get the picture here.

Recognizing and admitting that you have a problem is usually the first step toward recovery, or at least improvement.

Good luck!
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: ADKIt was interesting to see how quickly you took the bait.
smile.gif

Yeah I'm not as slow as some people.
I'm guessing you don't like Black Label?

Originally Posted By: songdog Quote:He WILL be impeached Not a chance. You've obviously been sucked into watching too much CNN or the likes, which is obvious since you also think this Russia collusion story has any legs. Where's the proof. We keep hearing bombshell after bombshell, "breaking news" stories but yet not ONE piece of evidence to show any evidence what's so ever that Trump tried to collude with Russia to sway the out come of the election.

Songdog, Why is trump trying so hard to shut down any investigations into the russia collusion allegations, Why doesn't he release his tax returns, he said he would , lol , not a chance of that happening . BUT Bob Mueller isn't going to release all the incriminating exidence as he finds it ,only an idiot would do that, it's going to be collected until theres no stone unturned and BAMM the sheet is going to hit the fan . So yes your right as of now there isn't a shred of evidence linking the white house moron to these allegations ,but he WILL BE IMPEACHED and pence is going to go down with him . Just like Paul Ryan has planned all along . , GO RYAN GO !

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr Trump . whats wrong with this guy , constantly changing his positions , stupid tweets , ridiculing his cabinet . It looks like he's just trying to see how far he can go and then he's going to resign laughing about how spineless everyone was that sucked up to him . Just my opinion .

What's wrong with him?

He's a narcissistic sexist and egotistical Putin loving con man who was born with a golden spoon in his arse.

Any other questions I can answer?

Past Presidents would have been crucified if they had to serve in today's media atmospher. If Kennedy or Roosevelt or Lincoln would have had the give me, give me, give me, it's all about me mentality that we see today. How do you think they would have faired? Remember this being in a speech ..... Don't ask what your Country can do for you, but what you can do for your Country? That seems to have been lost today. This Country has developed the same mentality that many parents have that's got us here. We have lost the ability and backbone to just say "NO". Because it's easier to give in than to stand firm on what's right. Let's let men use the restrooms our wife's and daughters use because that's what they want. Let's let people ignore our laws and come into this Country, because that's what they want. Let's let tree hugging liberals tell us how to dress, what to eat, not to hunt of fish, because that's what they want. Let's let groups threaten our police and ignore laws because they don't want their kids or family members to beheld responsible for violating them because that's what they want.
I'am happy to have a President that's not afraid to be criticized, or to make special interest groups mad by saying no.

Originally Posted By: ADK Woody? Is that you?
rolleyes.gif

NO, I'am not woody . I was here when woody was posting his opinion and getting all the flak for it .I'am not in california and would never go back there . Try to not be so paranoid guys .And not everyone that disagrees with the idiot in chief is a progressive , libtard , snowflake , bla bla bla .

a couple of you make me wish Hillary were in charge, just so we could hear you whine about something substantial. Fact is Trump ain't what I'd call a perfect president, doesn't even act presidential at times, but for crying out loud, he's not a career politician, and it shows. BUT there's not a doubt in my mind that everything bad about him is far out weighed by what he is doing and trying to do that is far better than what Hillary would've done, or been trying to do to this country.

Originally Posted By: songdoga couple of you make me wish Hillary were in charge, just so we could hear you whine about something substantial. Fact is Trump ain't what I'd call a perfect president, doesn't even act presidential at times, but for crying out loud, he's not a career politician, and it shows. BUT there's not a doubt in my mind that everything bad about him is far out weighed by what he is doing and trying to do that is far better than what Hillary would've done, or been trying to do to this country.

that right there is all truth.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrnot everyone that disagrees with the idiot in chief is a progressive , libtard , snowflake , bla bla bla .

hey if the shoe fits.

Originally Posted By: IAyoteHNTROriginally Posted By: suprsongdgslyr Trump . whats wrong with this guy , constantly changing his positions , stupid tweets , ridiculing his cabinet . It looks like he's just trying to see how far he can go and then he's going to resign laughing about how spineless everyone was that sucked up to him . Just my opinion .

What's wrong with him?

He's a narcissistic sexist and egotistical Putin loving con man who was born with a golden spoon in his arse.

Any other questions I can answer?

Lie down with the dogs...

Anyway, why is it that a vast majority of people that cry impeach, have no idea what that actually means? As a hint, it's not done because you don't like him or disagree with him.

That's not just the impeach trump crowd either. The majority of impeach obama folks were just as bad.

I've discovered 1 true test to see if I'm standing in the middle. If you see crazy in every direction you look, you're probably pretty close to being there.

Originally Posted By: suprsongdgslyrOriginally Posted By: ADK Woody? Is that you?
rolleyes.gif

NO, I'am not woody . I was here when woody was posting his opinion and getting all the flak for it .I'am not in california and would never go back there . Try to not be so paranoid guys .And not everyone that disagrees with the idiot in chief is a progressive , libtard , snowflake , bla bla bla .

Yep, sure sounds like him.. Don't make the beer bet, woody was a liar. As are the claims made from Doggy here.

No Tax returns you say.. hmm..

Guess you didn't see that as the IRS finished their audit, as promised (again, and wonder when the last time Hillary was audited?)
Either way, he released 10 years of taxes, and oh ya, he paid a ton in taxes. More than any one person should.

ha good for you.. That liar, when it came down to it, never followed through on the Tea..

Guess he couldn't bring himself to buy a case of tea from Rush Limbaugh.
wink.gif

Can't say i am surprised. It's one thing to buy beer, it's a whole other thing to get a liberal to order something and pay money to Limbaugh.

Back