New FLIR ThermoSight Pro PTS233 19mm! (Shipping Update)

NGI_TOM

While others are just hearing about it, we already got ours bloody! The new FLIR ThermoSight Pro PTS233 19mm 12um Boson Thermal Weapon Sight has just been released. NGI Director, Tom Austin, killed the FIRST EVER coyotes with this impressive new unit last week. With a price point at $2199, these new FLIR's will be hard to beat.
tt1.gif
We're taking pre-orders now. Click here! FLIR ThermoSight PRO PTS233 @ NGI

Last edited:
Looks pretty nice. However, it begs the question...how nice will the 640 core version be? Pretty [beeep] nice I suspect. I'll be waiting for the 640 core products before I drop any coin. I understand it's now delayed till 2018...but I'll wait nonetheless.

Regards,

G.
Patient Monk

The 640 Boson core units should be the new standard for the industry but only time will tell. You can bet we'll be one of the first to show those off too!

We experienced some video processing issues with the Beta unit we tested but here are some stills. Video will be coming.

Originally Posted By: GotEm"First"? Lololol I've already watched YouTube videos of someone using the PTS233 to kill stuff.

Sounds interesting, that someone's stuff somewhere must have been amazing.
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: GotEm"First"? Lololol I've already watched YouTube videos of someone using the PTS233 to kill stuff.

Coyotes? Please share the link. FLIR told us the only thing killed with the PTS233 so far had been hogs. That's why we wrote 'first ever coyotes".

Update; Spent the last 30 minutes scouring Youtube. No coyote videos through the PTS233.

Originally Posted By: Dry CreekExcellent !!! Have been using Flir RS 64 units since 2014 with no problems. Can't wait to see what comes out next.

The Boson 320 core presents an image as good as most 640 cores do!

Originally Posted By: JCCinOhioTom - how close were those yotes you shot? Is this unit good to 100yds on yotes, or is that a stretch?

We killed one at 60 yards standing broadside and one at 125 yards running straight away.

Me too, I'd like to see the link of the varmint kills? Thought that the former Pro Staff guy got fired from FLIR (Armasight)?? Lololol

I didn't take any pics that far with the Beta unit we tested. We should be getting an actual production unit soon and I will be sure to get pics and video and varying distances through it.

Back