Question for the Savage Guru's

pyscodog

I want to make my Model 12 stagger feed into a single shot. Anyone know where to get a sled for it? I looked at Sinclair and Sharp Shooter but they show them for center feed. The one on Sinclair might work but I'm not sure. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally Posted By: pyscodogI'll give them a call. Thanks!!

All three of my Savages have those single shot followers in them, Bill. They work just fine and are a snap to install. I dont need no steekin' magazine! I always kill them with the first shot!
tt2.gif

I shoot single shot most of the time anyway. My 204 doesn't feed real well without starting the bullet in the chamber. A sled just makes it easier.

Let me know how those work out, Bill. I may want one too. Russ has been training me to make one shot kills. I get to clean-up his misses while he's reloading.
tt2.gif

Originally Posted By: MatlockLet me know how those work out, Bill. I may want one too. Russ has been training me to make one shot kills. I get to clean-up his misses while he's reloading.
tt2.gif

"Misses"? What misses? I will have you know that the only "misses" I ever make are the ones I was just trying to scare! Granted I do scare a lot of them but where would the fun be fun in shooting them all? Tsk.
rolleyes.gif

Besides, always have to leave some for seed you know. Gotta have more for next year.

Last edited:
Hey, guys, quit pickin' on Rusty. Aincha ever heard of warnin' shots!?

Splain it to 'em, Rusty.
35941283315_799ba30b0a_o.gif
lol.gif

Regards,
hm

Back