**6x6.8 Hornady FL die set group buy**

Perfect. By what I've got so far, there is a good chance I will have most if not all of the payments. By the middle to end of next week.

I'm going to make one last call for anyone else interested to get in on this. The minimum order is 25 but there is no maximum and it would get rather hard to add more sets once hornady gets rolling.

Originally Posted By: varminter .223Check went out this am. I only forgot to send it 3 days....not bad for me!!

Pictures or it didn't happen!!
thumbup.gif

Greg

Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: varminter .223Check went out this am. I only forgot to send it 3 days....not bad for me!!

thumbup.gif

Greg
If I new how to post pics I would post up some pics of something much cooler than one of my bad checks.
lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: varminter .223Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: varminter .223Check went out this am. I only forgot to send it 3 days....not bad for me!!

thumbup.gif

Greg
If I new how to post pics I would post up some pics of something much cooler than one of my bad checks.
lol.gif

Well don't use Photo Bucket!! LOL

I'm in the process of dealing with over 2,000 pictures I had to move!!

Posting pics is a snap. Just get on one of the sharing set ups like IMGUR.com and follow the directions on the heel.

Greg

Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: varminter .223Originally Posted By: GLShooterOriginally Posted By: varminter .223Check went out this am. I only forgot to send it 3 days....not bad for me!!

thumbup.gif

Greg
lol.gif

Well don't use Photo Bucket!! LOL

I'm in the process of dealing with over 2,000 pictures I had to move!!

Posting pics is a snap. Just get on one of the sharing set ups like IMGUR.com and follow the directions on the heel.

Greg
If I figure that out I will have this whole site bogged down and jammed up with Trail xp 50 kill videos come November.................I hope
tongue_smilie.gif

However I dont have and xp 50 or a IMGUR.com account yet......
ohmy.gif
............but I will
grin.gif

Last edited:
Just wanted to update everyone, we are waiting on 4 payments yet. From the info I have, I should have all of them by Saturday and if all goes well I'm hoping to put hornady to work sometime next week.

The last of the payments came in the mail today so I will be heading to the bank tomorrow. With any luck, I will be able to place the order with hornady by the end of the week.

Is this like the time I handed the attorney a $17,200 check as earnest money after buying 40 acres at an auction? He took the check, looks at it as says "we are going to cash this you know."
blink.gif
Well no chit sherlock, you think I would have just bought 40 acres if I didn't have the money secured
lol.gif
. One of those things I will never forget lol!! Heeeeres your sign!!

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: varminter .223Is this like the time I handed the attorney a $17,200 check as earnest money after buying 40 acres at an auction? He took the check, looks at it as says "we are going to cash this you know."
blink.gif
Well no chit sherlock, you think I would have just bought 40 acres if I didn't have the money secured
lol.gif

Lol. If I thought people would stiff me $125 I wouldn't even have accepted personal checks but, I don't want to be stuck paying for 15 die sets because folks cut a bad check. Just dotting I's and crossing T's

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorOriginally Posted By: varminter .223Is this like the time I handed the attorney a $17,200 check as earnest money after buying 40 acres at an auction? He took the check, looks at it as says "we are going to cash this you know."
blink.gif
lol.gif

Lol. If I thought people would stiff me $125 I wouldn't even have accepted personal checks but, I don't want to be stuck paying for 15 die sets because folks cut a bad check. Just dotting I's and crossing T's

Oh I understand, my comment wasn't dirrected at you. That was just the first thing that went through my mind when I read your post. I just always get a chuckle out of that LOL.

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay, my contact at hornady was at a convention the last few days but I did want to update everyone as the dies are officially ordered.

I will update this thread when I have any info to do so.

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorOriginally Posted By: GLShooterNo more info?? It's been almost an hour..............
laugh.gif

Greg

Ummmm ya.....I'm grilling elk burgers!
tt2.gif

I'm headed North. I'll bring the sweeper corn.
thumbup.gif

Greg

Back