Accolades for Pulsar and Selmark Customer Service

igor

Pulsar customer service is outstanding. Bought an xp50 off Amazon and it wasn't right and I sent it back and 5 days later I have a brand new one that is right.

Last edited:
Its hard to say who the culprit is in my case but heres the story. Decided I had to have one asap and saw one on amazon and when I opened the cardboard packing box and got my first look at the manufacturers packaging the box appeared to have been opened several times and several of the accessory and other vital component containers had been opened. Biggest clue may be that the battery was fully charged and my buddy who got one said he had to charge his for 8 hours so I figure this was one someone else had sent back or some warehouse guy took it home and played with it.
I really had intended to use this unit mostly for scanning and only slight use mounted on a weapon. After a month of good use I was pretty glad I had given it a chance. As a scanning optic it was excellent. Then I mounted it and the thing would jump 6 inches with one click of the reticle coordinates and I figured I was screwed. BUT Sellmark corp. and Pulsar stepped up to the plate and hit a home run. While I had a couple of days in shipping to worry about it I talked to Amazon and THEY said don't worry be happy if pulsar doesn't make it right Amazon would even though I was 14 days past their no questions asked money back guarantee. The consumer does get a break once in a while.

I recall your posts about your purchase and thinking it was opened & maybe used back then.
Very happy to hear they took care of you.

Back