BEST PLACE TO BUY BULK BULLETS?

TheBig1

I'm looking for the best place to purchase bulk bullets for reloading. Mostly interested in 9mm 115gr Plated/FMJ and .223/.556 55gr FMJ. The best place that I've found thus far is Everglades Ammo. Both are going for $149/2,000 and $279/4,000. And they have free shipping.

Does anyone buy from here and can give me a review of the company and product, or does anyone know of a better/cheaper place to purchase bulk packs of bullets?

Chad

american reloading is a bit cheaper - especailly if you catch one of his 25% sales. although you'll have to sort thru weights that way. he sells mostly pulls and not a ton of new production, but he does carry those from time to time too.

but in that case its $132/2k delivered, or just under $100 on a 25% sale

https://americanreloading.com/en/9mm-38-...led-500-ct.html

happy customer, i've ordered from him several times in the past.

Everglades is great to do business with. Last week I ordered 500 147gr plated round nose for my 9MM on Monday. Found them in my mail box on Wednesday. They were properly packaged and arrived in mint condition. Extremely fast shipping. I live in north central Indiana. I have made several purchases and have been very pleased . North East Reloading and Graf & Sons are others that I buy from frequently.

Might check out Monmouth Reloading. They consistently seem to have some of the best, if not the best, prices on bulk bullets.

Back