"The Chase" -Carved Moose Antler Howler/Distress...(Sold)

HuntnCarve

Here's a turned and carved Moose antler howler/ distress call. The carving depicts a coyote chasing down a cottontail. "The Chase".
The carving is highly detailed, and finely painted. My photos don't do this one justice. The call is 7-1/4" long (tip to tip)and sports a modified YDD2 toneboard. It has a great sound, and is ready to hunt. It's signed and dated. (Sold). Thanks for looking!

HuntnCarve
Dave

Last edited:
Dave,

Got this one today and it is truly amazing. The fine details in the carving and the color tones in the painting are perfect. Very honored to add a piece like this to my collection. Even though it sounds so good you could hunt with it, it'll probably just be displayed and passed on to my son one day. If you guys don't have one of Dave's calls, they are true pieces of functional art that just put that extra personal touch on a truly custom call. Hopefully I can get another one or two sometime.

Thank you Dave, it's been a pleasure.

Thank you Adam, for the kind words. Hope your son enjoys the call when the time comes to pass it on down. Meantime, I hope it brings you some joy in the years to come.

HuntnCarve
Dave

Good snag, Adam.

I have a few of Dave's calls in my collection.
As well as a few key chains.
And, I wouldn't part with any of them.
(Unfortunately for the calls, only 2 of them have ever been on a "field trip".)

You are correct about them being works of art.
The man has more artistic talent in his pinky finger's fingernail, than I have in my entire body.

Back