CZ 527 MAGAZINES MODIFIED?

BCD 45

I've heard mention of someone who will modify CZ 527 17Hornet magazines and make them into more flush fitting 3 round mags. Does anyone know who does this work?

Thanks,
Jim D

There is a good right up of someone doing the 452 mags (22@17magnum) over on rimfire central could probably be adapted to the 527.i think it was a sticky in the cz forum.they looked realngood when he/she got done with them.thought about trying to do one myself (452).i did get a single shot adapter for my 527 varmint from james calhoon and love it.very very good qaulity piece.

The link above from aws is for the m1 527 and i think will not fit regular 527 without changing bottom metal/trigger gaurd also.

I did a bunch of searching on one of these mags some time ago. I wasn't successful in finding one. I think I reached out to a couple companies in the link and if I remember right they didn't make them for the .17 Hornet.

Originally Posted By: Bad DawgI did a bunch of searching on one of these mags some time ago. I wasn't successful in finding one. I think I reached out to a couple companies in the link and if I remember right they didn't make them for the .17 Hornet.

this is right.

do not remember the reason, but the 17hh was one that can not be shortened.

Back