Another Boyd's question

When I ordered the stock, the estimated ship date was the 17thI believe. I ask the lady if that was correct. She replied No, we were shut down over the 4th for a week and they were behind a little. Then told me two week for manufacturing and about a week for shipping so.....2-3 weeks, then today, the 17th, I'm told it shipped. I'm not complaining. Sooner is always better than later!! But your right B23 there's a bit of confusion going on there. Hope its the right stock. LOL

Yes that co can be hard to deal with. I have called them many times and never even got a answer. And the one girl who usually answers does not know that much about there products. Pyscodog ypu have a pm. Its like dealing with PT&G a few years ago maybe still is!

Big Brown showed up. Less than 10 minutes and the model 12 is sporting a new laminate stock. Fit and finish was no less than perfect. 100% drop-in! I did have to replace the front action screw because the one in the plastic stock was to short. I shortened it when I realized the front screw was not tight. When I tightened it, it would lock up the bolt. It pays to save your old parts.

Back