Finally made E-6

pahntr760

After many years of hard work I have finally made Technical Sergeant in the USAF. It has taken me longer than most, but now I am able to reenlist to complete my 20 years. I have had a few ups and downs in my career, but this is a great "up" to be on right now.

Congrats.. I remember the day i found out that i was on the list for e-6.. I just kept checking it over and over. It was awesome, until i found out that new level made you the bottom of the new pile.. lol

You should be proud. good job.

Congrats. My father always wanted me to go the military route, but I chose otherwise. If I was to do it all over again, I would have listened to him.

Congrats and THANK YOU for your service.

I retired back in 2001 from the Army as an E-7 and enjoy the benefits I've earned.

My father retired from the AF as a LTC (he was a fighter pilot), my nephew has been in the AF for about four years now, and my son just enlisted into the AF two weeks ago.

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZCongrats.. I remember the day i found out that i was on the list for e-6.. I just kept checking it over and over. It was awesome, until i found out that new level made you the bottom of the new pile.. lol

You should be proud. good job.

I am quite proud. The best thing of it all is I have been filling an E-6 billet for the last 2 years, so now it is just a pay raise without much change in job scope. But super happy none the less.

Congrats & keep'em flying high & fast ..
thumbup.gif

Back