Predator Masters using UBB.threads ™ Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine
Search Predator Masters

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#3073870 - 06/01/17 06:59 AM Re: How many of you carry a first aid pack [Re: seasley]
DAA Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Salt Lake City
When I go backpacking 60 miles, I carry a few steri strips and a few bandaids. Some tape and super glue. Bunch of ibuprofen. That's about it. Figure anything needs more than that, it's just going to suck to be me for awhile or maybe that's where I cash in.

- DAA

#3080963 - 07/15/17 08:06 AM Re: How many of you carry a first aid pack [Re: DAA]
hunter243sgk Online
Seasoned Member

Loc: ky
I have some of the stuff as you all have said. But i also always keep Celox and stitch kits of different sizes and material. But those were a perk from working for a Dr at one time. Also i keep some injectable Benyadryl. I keep hearing that anti-venom is not used that much anymore. Instead they shoot you full of anti-hestamines. Like Benadryl.

#3081203 - 07/16/17 10:07 PM Re: How many of you carry a first aid pack [Re: seasley]
Bad Dawg Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Michigan, United States
If it's a cut/wound that I need just a bandaid for, then it's time to put away the hunting gear and start playing with barbies. I just keep a pocket knife on me. If I need to cut some clothing off to make a tourniquet that's what I'll do. If it's so serious that a tourniquet can't take care of it till I get back to the truck, well I guess it was just my time to go!

- Age And Wisdom Have Nothing In Common -

#3081211 - 07/16/17 10:38 PM Re: How many of you carry a first aid pack [Re: seasley]
GC Offline
PM Junkie

Loc: Missouri
I just ordered some Israeli Bandages. Had some training last week part of which was dealing with combat wounds. We played around with several devices but the one most highly recommended and versatile was the Israeli Bandage. Looks very versatile and has a good track record in actual use. I can see no reason not to toss one in the pack. In fact, I'll have one in my hunting pack, personal vehicles, duty "go bag" and several in the trunk of my department Charger.

#3081256 - 07/17/17 11:05 AM Re: How many of you carry a first aid pack [Re: hunter243sgk]
Tbone-AZ Offline
PM senior

Loc: AZ, Phoenix
Originally Posted By: hunter243sgk
I have some of the stuff as you all have said. But i also always keep Celox and stitch kits of different sizes and material. But those were a perk from working for a Dr at one time. Also i keep some injectable Benyadryl. I keep hearing that anti-venom is not used that much anymore. Instead they shoot you full of anti-hestamines. Like Benadryl.

http://www.liveactionsafety.com/celox-a-...AiABEgL4-fD_BwE

For under $20, take a look and you decide if it's something you might want to keep on hand in case of a shooting accident.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  DesertRam, Matt1953 

Forum Stats
54418 Members
87 Forums
325467 Topics
3065236 Posts

Max Online: 4372 @ 01/25/15 10:27 PM
Today's Birthdays
BiggMayn, brdeano, Courtgus, Foxman14, huntyotes, JW Stevens, lewis, NEYOTEMAN, rainshadow1, Rossier450r, simon_445, slack
© Predator Masters™, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.