Ingram... pic added.

GC

My name is up again. I put my order in and am currently waiting for Mr. Gene to complete my knife. It's a Kingfisher...

I'm definitely going to have a Kingfisher on my next order... my current order should be done any day now. Hopefully I'll have the picture posting thing figured out by then... I'm anxious to see your next order!

Me too on the picture posting. I've been using Photobucket so I guess I'll find another site and have at it. I'll look forward to seeing your new order from Gene.

It's here... you really need a Kingfisher! It came screaming sharp and I immediately put it to work on dinner tonight. Trimmed up a deer backstrap and cut up a bunch of veggies, taters, tomatoes, peppers, ect. That is one mean slicing sumbuck! I have Gene's picture but so far I haven't opened an account somewhere to post pictures again. Actually, his picture doesn't do the knife justice anyway. I need to get it out in the sunshine and take some half azz decent pics. It's a 5" D2 blade of 3/32" stock, black jigged G10 scales to resemble old style jigged bone, pewter grey micarta pins and thin blue liners. It's a subtle good looker that should be tough as nails too.

This is Gene's picture. When I get some time I'll try to get some better pictures.

UB51n3r.jpg

Cinch, I thought about having Gene make another one for me. It's a super versatile pattern.

Thanks Tim! When I get some time I'll get some better pictures. I especially like the thin blue liners with the black scales.

mine will hopefully be ready near the 1st of the year... my first was a Jimbo with westinghouse. the kingfisher will be dressed the same way. He sure does make some fine knives.

Back