first shot 1.5 inches low 2nd shot high

Originally Posted By: reddog964Joebobs adjustable GB work just fine with the Matrix handguards..

Yup! All of the JBO Gas Blocks will fit under the Matrix handguards, as will the other set-screw gas blocks we carry. The JP gas blocks and other clamp-on style gas blocks are typically the only iffy ones to fit under a skinny handguard such as the Matrix, MI SS series, etc.

Originally Posted By: dan158Went and shot the AR today with new seat depths.. I got 3 inch vertical with 1 inch between each shot.. 4 3 shot groups all of them are vertical string.. Started high and went low.. Perfect line almost though.. Quite frustrated again now.. Maybe take scope and rings off tomorrow and re do it... Or any other suggestions?? Thanks you all.. Dan

Its 1-9 twist and I am using 53gr sierra FB.. Should I bump up to 60+gr bullets??

I would switch to a high quality factory load in order to eliminate ammunition loading variables from the equation. Shoot them, see how they group that might point you in a direction. Change too many things all at once and you are going to be chasing this problem for quite a while.

yeah, when I'm trouble shooting anything I like to change one thing & evaluate that change before moving on to the next one.

Back