The best bang for your buck for remote game cameras?

I work on the road a lot and don't always have time to check my trail cams. I really don't want to spend $400. I want to use it for deer for a few months and then maybe put on bait piles for yotes. One other thing do these remote cameras have to have a cell service? Thank you

I'm not sure what you mean by remote cameras but I run the covert code black wireless cams. And most of these cams run off cell service but there are a few that don't. The ones that don't usually cost way more. I use my coverts year round and they run great. I have them hooked up to a 12V battery so they don't have to be touched for a while and they have the overwrite feature so the card never has to be removed unless you want a high res pic off a certain critter. There are different t payment plans to pic from depending on the amount of pics you will Be getting. I just got for the biggest plan with ATT and that's $35 for three months and that gets you like 35,000 pics. Way more than you will
Ever need

I got myself a Covert Blackhawk 12.1 wireless. Really speedy but should be awesome for early deer season and be very useful when I bait this winter. Working outta town and seeing trail cam pics when I'm outta town is going to be great

I currently have up a Browning, a Bushnell, and a Covert....

The Bushnell is the best bang for the buck, hands down. The Covert is a better camera, but not by much. The Browning sucks.

I do have one of the Bressers from Walmart I picked up for 15 bucks on clearance. I full expect it to be better than the Browning.

I have 2 bushnells, they definitely are great cameras, I probably spent to much, but the covert sure will be cool when I start getting text messages from it when it takes pictures

The only wireless cam that is better than the covert is reconyx and I'm not spending over 1k for a camera. You will love the covert. The only negative is now you will be spoiled and regular trail cams will be annoying to you and you will buy more coverts. . Best of luck

Back