Odin Works Zulu Stock

Originally Posted By: 6.5x61Super1st Look and Review

[video:youtube][/video]

We follow your instagram and see your posts all the time and I couldn't ever place the PM screen name. Now I figured it out
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: lowholer1They look nice only 11 oz.I am gonna give one a try.I ordered one from Joe Bobs got a notice its already shipped!

Thanks for the order! They're a pretty nice option for those wanting something different than a standard 6 position style stock. They've been really good sellers!

Ordered yesterday around 10 am west coast time and received it here in Washington state at 9:30 this morning! Unit looks nice got it mounted and just need a few field adjustments on the length of pull.I may have to get another.

Originally Posted By: JoeBobOutfittersOriginally Posted By: 6.5x61Super1st Look and Review

[video:youtube][/video]

We follow your instagram and see your posts all the time and I couldn't ever place the PM screen name. Now I figured it out
thumbup1.gif

Originally Posted By: lowholer1They look nice only 11 oz.I am gonna give one a try.I ordered one from Joe Bobs got a notice its already shipped!

Thanks for the order! They're a pretty nice option for those wanting something different than a standard 6 position style stock. They've been really good sellers!

Awesome, thank you!

Back