Any CZ 527 6.5 Grendel review out there?

RBO11

Who actually has one of these?? And how do you like it so far?

Thinking about adding another 527 to the family.

Last edited:
Well if you can find one there kinda hard to find.but I've had mine for 3weeks now and it's a tack driver last Saturday had it out and the average groups for 5 rounds was 7/8s of an inch at 100 yards for the first time so I'm thinking it's a keeper

Originally Posted By: moonerWell if you can find one there kinda hard to find.but I've had mine for 3weeks now and it's a tack driver last Saturday had it out and the average groups for 5 rounds was 7/8s of an inch at 100 yards for the first time so I'm thinking it's a keeper

Sounds like she'll do just fine. What loads were you shooting?

Nosler 120gr etip over 26gr of 8208 xbr in new nosler brass with cci450 primer this was starting point now it's tweaking time to see if it gets better I've also loaded some 129gr sst's the same way I'm trying those out tomorrow if work doesn't call

I'd be a player if they'd offer the Grendel in the Carbine platform.

Mooner....I was just shooting factory fodder but my new 223 carbine showed a noticeable improvement in accuracy after about 100-150 rnds.

I'm betting the same holds true for your reloads.

Yeah repete I wanted it a carbine too to match my 7.62x39 I have but I didn't want to wait and it took them long enough to build these. But if the do a carbine I will get one of those too I really like the cz's

I have never heard of a CZ not being a keeper. The 6.5 Grendel is an interesting choice for a chambeiting, but what else
Do you expect from them (.222, .221 fireball, .17 Hornet, 7.62x39, .17 fireball, etc.).

Back