Why do I keep seeing this popup?

NdIndy

I'm sure this has been answered before but it's gotten to the point it's irritating me. When I try to reply to a post I get this happening.

It pops up on my mobile devices, my home PC, my work PC because I'm bored at work right now
laugh.gif

I'm sure it's fantastic info an all, but has 0 bearing on what I'm trying to do and I'd like it to stop.

Originally Posted By: fw707Mine only does it when I use the "quote" option.

same here.

make it stop. make it stop.

i always said the same thing ^^^^^ when i saw hillary talking on tv.

Originally Posted By: SlickerThanSnotOriginally Posted By: fw707Mine only does it when I use the "quote" option.

same here.

make it stop. make it stop.

i always said the same thing ^^^^^ when i saw hillary talking on tv.

I'm usually responding to someone, so I usually quote. It never used to do this, so something has to have changed fairly recently. If it wasn't pulling links to threads on this forum I'd assume I have a pretty far reaching virus.

Not really sure, but don't think it was the forum that changed, but more likely your browsers last update. It only does it to me with some browsers.

There are a few things about software here that some browser current updates don't play well with.

- DAA

Originally Posted By: DAANot really sure, but don't think it was the forum that changed, but more likely your browsers last update. It only does it to me with some browsers.

There are a few things about software here that some browser current updates don't play well with.

- DAA

I was complaining about that popup and not being able to post an imbed video (or see someone else's imbed)a while back and Stu said it was a browser change. (I use Internet Explorer) He said Firefox works fine.

Regards,
hm

no, this problem is caused by a change to the google custom search engine.

if you watch for it, when you click on Quote you will see the search textbox has a 1 entered into it & then the search result dialog pops up.

thank you google.

Originally Posted By: NdIndyI'm sure this has been answered before but it's gotten to the point it's irritating me. When I try to reply to a post I get this happening.

It pops up on my mobile devices, my home PC, my work PC because I'm bored at work right now
laugh.gif

I'm sure it's fantastic info an all, but has 0 bearing on what I'm trying to do and I'd like it to stop.

Ok, now THIS issue, I'm completely sure has nothing to do with either Google or pm!

Back