First build and current results

Boomstick

Been looking to build an AR for a while and wanted it to somewhat compete with my bot guns in terms of accuracy, so after some research and waiting, I settled on my current build.

Upper: Stag 6h
Lower: Aero Pew Edition
Glass: TRACT Response (not bad so far, reticle is a little thick for my liking, but decent glass for the price)
RRA 2-Stage Varmint trigger
Seekins hand guard
Cheap stock/parts kit

Just starting to develop a load and seems to like the 69-77gr SMK/TMK. Easily sub MOA with most currently being .5-.7. Even with a 2gr, difference in charge weight. Should really do a ladder test to see what the deal is, but my range only goes to 300yds.

#whitegunsmatter

3twsqne.jpg

Uqg219i.jpg

e7y1zRb.jpg

PkXwD3s.jpg

laWeDpA.jpg

doHLwS4.jpg

Last edited:
I believe that is an Aero Precision lower instead of an Anderson. I like it. Especially the pew, no pew, and the pew,pew,pew. How do you like the RRA Varmint Trigger? I have a RRA N.M. and like it but thinking about putting the varmint on another lower I have.

Originally Posted By: yotekiller47I believe that is an Aero Precision lower instead of an Anderson. I like it. Especially the pew, no pew, and the pew,pew,pew. How do you like the RRA Varmint Trigger? I have a RRA N.M. and like it but thinking about putting the varmint on another lower I have.

Ah, good call, little brainfart...and fixed. Definitely digging the varmint trigger. But it's the only 2-stage I've ever used, so....

How Ken that Tract scope never heard of them what's there price range. Nice looking build it turned out good.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: zr600How Ken that Tract scope never heard of them what's there price range. Nice looking build it turned out good.

Price range is anywhere from about $300-750. Not a ton in choice of reticles yet, but great glass for the money. Outstanding customer service.

Back