Happy buns and clean hands!

tripod3

Happy Holidays here and this is my new coyote pursuit device.
Way more to what meets the eye that I wouldn't expect most to understand. This is the Heavy Duty 350 lb reinforced titanium frame that handles like a sports car while able to take a beating. I have been running titanium for years and it is unequaled. Thank You guys. Mark

[img:center]
6fmq88.jpg
[/img]
33c0j2a.jpg
[/img]
xft4s5.jpg
[/img]

Last edited:
Hey bud, that's awesome! Now I hope to see a fresh crop of some cool pictures in the outdoors.

One thing is they didn't have the tires I wanted so they gave me these no charge. Maybe good for a couple burnouts then the others should be here.
Heading out in the morning for my first wheelchair photo outing in a long while. Hot out now but hope to find something.

Originally Posted By: crapshootWish we could have raised enough dinero for one of these.

Those are in the ultimate category. I have been familiar with the ripchair for some time. The sky is the limit in the last few years.

I was getting ready to say "put a motor on it" when the tracked one showed up.

Good looking chair though, looks strong.

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
I was getting ready to say "put a motor on it" when the tracked one showed up.

Good looking chair though, looks strong.

I have put some thought to a chainsaw motor, it seems someone put a weed whacker drive on one. This would only be good for a run down Home Depot isles or after nurses at the hospital cause it doesn't take much deflection to crash. Could be fun though.

Same chair that my buddy runs. He used to sit my baby girl on his lap and ride wheelies around with her. Are the big wheels quick detach? Another friend rigged his sons up with a 12 volt motor and uses a rubber drive wheel on the motor as an assist instead of a true power chair.

Instead of that track chair, it seems like an argo my be the cats meow.

Yes big wheels have quick release stainless axles. Titanium ones are ridiculous expensive. They do have different assist devices.
Argos are cool too. When a guy gets limited a lot of things become more and more appealing. Drool drool.

It is such a dream to cruise across the room using more brakes than push. Most won't understand that but once I push this chair it glides across the room til braking to stop.

From the title I thought this was some kind of diy camping bidet thread. Glad to see we have not become so "civilized" as to go down that road.

Nice ride by the way. If you have to be down, might as well do it in style! Get some fat tires on that bad boy and hit the trails!

Originally Posted By: LazerusFrom the title I thought this was some kind of diy camping bidet thread. Glad to see we have not become so "civilized" as to go down that road.

Nice ride by the way. If you have to be down, might as well do it in style! Get some fat tires on that bad boy and hit the trails!

Funny, I just realized many may not understand the clean hands title. After wearing out many handrims you never have clean hands after the outer layer is worn out. That black aluminum oxide transfers to virtually everything in your life and ruins it. I am now free and white.
w00t.gif

Back