Just dumped my photo bucket. What are you using for pictures?

testing

-
WGDem8.jpg
-

Originally Posted By: hm1996Originally Posted By: reddog964Hit the close button after you hit the blue button! it will then send you a e mail saying ready to down load, hit it!

everything i have down loaded has worked and looked perfect, im saving everything to my e drive now, but still lots on PB i need to save/move,

Hey, Red, do you close photobucket immediately after hitting the blue "download" button before PB responds? Like Slick says, it takes forever and maybe that's what's distorting so many of my pics.
I have received the emails but never closed out PB between attempts to download albums.

Regards,
hm

No, I hit the close button! If you read it it says it will send you a E mail letting you know its ready to down load... it sends it to my phone so i dont have to go back n forth and i just hit the down load on my phone.

Originally Posted By: reddog964I think they are catching on to, they seem to put a add up over every button you need to hit... SOBS

^^^^^^^^^Yes they are! About decided to dump the whole PB mess & not look back. 99% of what's in PB is in my computer, unfortunately organized by date, not subject so have enough to do to move it to Flikr & learn how to use their site.

Regards,
hm

The sad thing is that most of us have photos posted in the forums that now cannot be seen. The Baiting section for instance, is a "building" and instructional process of information and now that's all gone. There's no way I can go back in all those pages and post the photo instructions. It's all lost.

yes 6mm06, and it affects 100's of different forums where there are 1000s and 1000 of pictures that were instructional, educational, helpful, etc. it really is a terrible thing they have done to everybody.

I have been messing around with both Flikr and Image Shack and having trouble learning how to operate them, of how to attach a photo to this site. Any information would be helpful.

A LOT of folks on other forums are switching to IMAGR.com, I just made an account myself last night. It has been around a long time, its easy and its FREE!

Originally Posted By: 204 ARI just tried....flickr, I can't figure out how to get a pic on here......

Here is how to do the FLIKR after uploading to their site.

Click a photo to open it.
Click the Share icon Right-pointing arrow.
Click BBCode.
Pick the size you want to display.
Copy the BBcode and use it on your website.

You can choose the size of photo you want to post:

IMG_2658 by David Vance, on Flickr

This works but I don't like the words at the bottom right of the photo. Not sure there's any way to get rid of that.

I wonder if you click on my image number or name if you can see only that one photo or if you can see the whole album that I downloaded? Try it and let me know. I hope that only the one photo will be available for privacy considerations.

David I clicked on your name and only the one photo showed up, even when I clicked on photostream and album, etc. So you should be good.

Thank you for the instructions. I too worry about privacy but the sad truth is there is none in todays world.

Here is how to do Image Shack.

(1) Click on the lines to the bottom right of the uploaded photo.

(2) White box at top of page says "Get image sizes or links."

(3) Drop-Down arrow on the left - Select "forum"

(4) Drop-Down arrow on the right is for size. Select the size photo you want to post.

(5) Copy and paste the URL into Predator Masters.

I think I like Image Shack better than FLIKR due to the photo number and name issue. Not sure how the two compare with ease of use just yet, or any issues they may have. Image Shack has a subscription fee, however

Originally Posted By: 6mm06
..I don't like the words at the bottom right of the photo. Not sure there's any way to get rid of that.

yes, but have to do a careful edit here, see latest pm

I just did a quick check and all my pictures seem to be here on the posts I checked. I haven't been on PB since before the rules changed and this post started. I have all my pics on my PC or phone so not worried about retrieving anything. Do you think I'll fly under the radar if I don't go back on PB.

HM,

I just now clicked the photo number of your hog photo to determine privacy. It took me to FLIKR and your photo, but also there is a camera with your registered name I suppose. When I click that I can see your albums, favorites etc., so your account is not private.

204AR, I know you checked mine and couldn't see anything that the one photo, but someone please check mine to determine if you can see all the ones I posted. Maybe play around with something on my FLIKR page. I think I selected my photos as private but not sure if others can see everything or just the photo I posted here.

Also, some one try Image Shack for the same. I tried DoubleCK's photo and haven't been able to see any others yet.

Privacy should be a concern for all of us since there are some photos we may want to share openly in forum and perhaps others that are only for a select friend in an e-mail, such as an exit wound etc.

Back