Can you tell me what's wrong with this video?

Originally Posted By: Savage250So if the Scientists in this video didn't believe in God, would that somehow change the science?

Ken Ham's Creation Museum.

http://www.icr.org/jason_lisle/

Dr. Jason Lisle
Director of Physical Sciences
Astronomy, Apologetics, Physics

As Director of Physical Sciences, Dr. Lisle leads ICR’s gifted team of physical scientists who continue to investigate and demonstrate the evidence for creation. He graduated summa cum laude from Ohio Wesleyan University where he double-majored in physics and astronomy and minored in mathematics. He earned a master’s degree and a Ph.D. in astrophysics at the University of Colorado. Dr. Lisle specialized in solar astrophysics and has made a number of scientific discoveries regarding the solar photosphere and has contributed to the field of general relativity. After completion of his research at the University of Colorado, Dr. Lisle began working in full-time apologetics ministry, focusing on the defense of Genesis. Dr. Lisle was instrumental in developing the planetarium at the Creation Museum in Kentucky, writing and directing popular planetarium shows including “The Created Cosmos.” Dr. Lisle speaks on topics relating to science and the defense of the Christian faith; he has authored numerous articles and books demonstrating that biblical creation is the only logical possibility for origins. He is also a contributor to Guide to Creation Basics, Creation Basics & Beyond, and Guide to the Universe.
Available resources by Jason Lisle:
Understanding Genesis: How to Analyze, Interpret, and Defend Scripture
The Ultimate Proof of Creation: Resolving the Origins Debate
Discerning Truth: Exposing Errors in Evolutionary Arguments
The Stargazer’s Guide to the Night Sky
Taking Back Astronomy: The Heavens Declare Creation
Astronomy Reveals Creation DVD
Journey through Space DVD
The Secret Code of Creation DVD
Your Origins Matter: Why Genesis Is Crucial to Your Faith DVD
Guide to Creation Basics
Creation Basics & Beyond
Guide to the Universe

Dr. Lisle showed up at 5 minutes and something into the video.
The "scientific" credibility kinda went into Alice's rabbit hole after that.

I did not see anything wrong with the video in the opening post.

Originally Posted By: Infidel762How bout this guy? Kinda comes from his own perspective...what's wrong;
Whats wrong with this video is that the guy never mentions God and he tries to take credit for what God created. He then wants people to follow him for his wisdom. False prophet.

Mansons's mind is contaminated by SIN.

What about gravity? Is gravity an absolute? Is it the result of some sort of cosmic accident?

What about the earth being just the right distance from the sun so that we don't burn up or freeze to death?

Creationist Propaganda huh? So did the Webster's Dictionary "Evolve" from a printing press explosion?

The devil himself believes in God and trembles at the sound of His name.

You can't deny intelligent design. If you do, you're fooling yourself.

Originally Posted By: Savage250Mansons's mind is contaminated by SIN.

What about gravity? Is gravity an absolute? Is it the result of some sort of cosmic accident?

What about the earth being just the right distance from the sun so that we don't burn up or freeze to death?

Creationist Propaganda huh? So did the Webster's Dictionary "Evolve" from a printing press explosion?

The devil himself believes in God and trembles at the sound of His name.

You can't deny intelligent design. If you do, you're fooling yourself.

Gravity?
Billions of planets and billions of years...
This one worked.

Distance from the sun?
Same answer.
This one worked.

Webster dictionary?
It was written by intelligent humans who evolved over possibly millions of years by the process of natural selection.
Creation is a myth.
Evolution is an accepted scientific theory.

God and the devil?
No credible evidence to support the existence of either one, so they fall in the myth category beside divine creation.

Cant deny intelligent design?
Sure I can.
Wishful thinking at best.
Lack of evidence is a recurring theme here.

Quote:What about gravity? Is gravity an absolute? Is it the result of some sort of cosmic accident?....If you do away with the various strength of the magnetic fields, Gravity will cease to exist...Just as removing the gyroscopic effect of the earth (as well as other planets) and it's core, we will all float off into space and planets would become ping pong balls...

Certainly we are existing by Grand Design,,,Fortunately that grand design has allowed humans to have somewhat intelligent thought so as to investigate problems and overcome them ...

I count ourselves lucky that we are the only creatures on this planet that have free time. Everything else lives hand to mouth and is looking for it's next meal.

we are the only ones that have removed ourselves from the food chain. How is that possible that we are the only ones?

Yes, scientists have used science to see what they presume are planets being created, (it's only snap shots and theory, as they cannot watch to see it happening over time, since that happens in a time frame that exceeds our life time as well as the scope hasn't been there to capture the shots for any length of time. but, setting that aside.

How do we know that it's just space and it's random statistical happenstance that all the materials needed are just swirling around and making a planet without any input or direction from something to create that action and start that chain?

How can you be sure?

I have been to Egypt, and stood at the base of the Pyramids. They are perfect in size and shape, they are perfectly level, and go to heights that blow your mind. I have stood at the corner and shot an azmeth with a compass and was amazed at how accurate and straight down the line it was. On a perfect heading.
How, did they do that 2000 years ago. forget making the blocks from stone face from scratch with what is guessed with hand tools, forget getting them to the site without damage, forget the heat and misery of dealing with the sand. Forget that there would be 100s of places between the site where they got the blocks and made them, and the place where they are located, and also forget the perfect alignment to match the stars, and the building of the pyramid with internal chambers, trap doors, and forget that they were thousands of years ahead of the rest of the world in technology and building... Forget all of that..
Having spent months there traveling around the country, i have seen things there that cannot be explained. Things in that desert that I feel were worse than combat. Things we all saw.

I don't know what was happening. All i can saw is that i once felt as if there was no God. Later you realize that it's just anger and hurt that takes you there. being in that Desert, talking to the locals and realizing that they are no where near intelligent enough to make a pyramid today. leave you with questions that cannot be answered, and the certainty (to me) that something else is out there. Call it what ever you want, something out there is way beyond us as a people, And it/they/he has the abilities that we cannot even fathom and when a day comes we will have to completely rewrite all we know about "science" if we even get a taste of that knowledge.

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZ
we are the only ones that have removed ourselves from the food chain. How is that possible that we are the only ones?

timothy treadwell, his girlfriend and many others might disagree with that.

There were pyramids in a bunch of places, just as big or bigger then those in Egypt . The ones in Ancient Mexico were used as alters to cut the beating hearts out of victims to satisfy their jealous God. The ones in Egypt were used to entombe their God's..A God delusion was used to mobilize 20,000 men for a decade of hard labor. So yeah, in a sense, you're right. God is responsible for them. Fake ones

Originally Posted By: tw707God and the devil?
No credible evidence to support the existence of either one, so they fall in the myth category beside divine creation.

There are plenty of eye witnesses that can provide credible evidence to support the existence of God. Science cannot relate to God because God operates outside the laws of physics.

There would have been thousands and thousands of first hand eye witnesses that saw Jesus perform the impossible and conquer death. The New Testament is mostly a collaboration of eye witness statements that document what the people saw Jesus do, their conversations with him, and his teachings. Kinda hard to disregard that much eye witness information and say Jesus never happened. In light of this, there is one God (Jesus) who has proven to exist and conquer death. All other gods are just man's invention of what a God should be.

Even in today's world, there are still people who get healed of medical conditions in ways that science cannot explain. There are also members here on Predator Masters that have personally experienced a miracle or know someone who has. It might be interesting to start another thread to see what miracles PM members have experienced to provide additional evidence. As far as proving Satan exists, that should be pretty obvious.

Here are a couple stories posted recently by PM Members.

Quote:
Post #3017318 azmastablasta
I have personally been immediately healed from prayer. I have diabetes and had a large unhealing sore on top of my foot about 6"×3". The docs had tried everything but it kept spreading. They decided there was no other treatment and would amputate. That night after group prayer I went to bed as usual. The next morning, my wife (RN for 36 yrs) was changing the dressing. As she removed the dressing a large black scab came off with the dressing, exposing completely healed, fresh pink skin where there had been a bloody oozing sore the night before. This happened last January and today there is a scar but absolutely no further problems. The doc checks every time I go in and shakes his head and smiles, said he has no answer.
http://www.predatormastersforums.com/for...248#Post3017248

Post #3075671 Dholsapple:
My mom was a school teacher and taught 6th grade when I was in 5th. Around Halloween that year she hosted a Halloween party at our place for her class. There was going to be weiner roast and hayride and "haunted trails" for the kids through the woods. I was pretty excited as I got to take part when my dad came up with the idea to have me dressed as a fake scarecrow hanging from a tree. The idea was for me to be in coveralls with straw in them and a mask and a fake noose around my neck hanging in a harness from an old hickory tree along a field road in the river bottoms and I was to be hanging high enough off the ground that he could pull the hay wagon under me and tell the kids about the guy that did something or other and had to be hung. The kids thinking it was a joke would then start pushing me around and I would then come to life and scare them. That was the idea anyway. Everything was going as planned when I was in my costume and a friend of dads strung me up in the tree before the ride got there. He then got in his truck and took off across the field leaving me hanging in the tree. Not long after he left I started getting uncomfortable and realized I couldn't breathe. Each time I took a breath the harness grew tighter on my chest and I could feel the leg straps of the harness pinching my legs. Not long after that I was in a full panic trying to lift myself up on the rope behind my back but it wasn't working at all and the more I tried the worse it got. I was getting pretty light headed by this point but not passed out yet but still I was in a very bad situation. I remember seeing the headlights of dads truck through the trees as it was coming down the hill still 3/4 mile away and moving slow. I was still trying to scream for help and trying to get air but no sound was coming out. About that time it felt as if someone set me on the ground. I don't know what happened. But I didn't collapse when I hit the ground I was standing. My legs and feet didn't feel as if fell or jumped to the ground from 5 or 6 feet in the air. I was just standing there on the ground fine. I was just standing there watching the trucks headlights come closer. Here's the other kicker when dad got there he didn't understand why I wasn't still in the tree nor did he know how I got out of the tree. You see the rope was still there around the limb and attached to it was the 5 point safety harness with all the buckles still together. Nothing had slipped. The harness used to be under my coverAlls and I never unzipped them. I don't know why but as soon as I touched the ground I remember knowing that I was saved by God or an angel and 25 years later my mind hasn't changed. I learned 3 important lessons that night. 1 there is a God and I'm not him. 2 never hang lifeless from a safety harness. 3 some ideas are bad. Why God didn't let me die that night I have no idea. Life's not fair. I've lost several friends before I made it out of high school I don't know why He saved me. Maybe He did it just for me to tell the story to you I don't know. but to say everything happened by chance and everything that is here is just because there was enough time and the conditions were right just doesn't make since. I believe God exist. I know He exists. So I don't treat my faith in Jesus as an insurance policy as pascal quoted but I do agree with him in the sense you have nothing to gain by not believing in Him.
http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3075671

The The Great Pyramid of Cholula is the largest in mexico and is 66m tall. The great pyramid of egypt is 146m tall. The Mexican's are considered bigger but by using width to get size.

The mexico and south American pyramids are considered "larger" because of the base and sprall. The stones were locally harvested and are not any where near the size of the Egyptian skill.

While they are similar in design, which also leads to how? how is it that in a time while isolated and building, but nothing else was that size or anything else for what is estimated to be as much as 10,000 years matches the size.

The construction was so good, that it's doubted they could make and match it now. We would have to use CNCs and cranes and trucks to do it. how did they? How were they able to get out there and make these things match constellations, not just in Egypt, but also in south America.

A new city and structure was only recently found by a kid in Canada. he found it by lining up constellations with known cities.. When he noticed that a star wasn't sitting on a city, he looked closer and then got NASA and Canada to show him detailed maps with high res. images. Now they are our exploring this city the kid found.

There are things at play and things that can't be explained. Like this..

Those in the middle east recount the tails of Jesus.. All well known.

But then if it's all fake, a fraud, and just stories

well, how is it during that same time frame someone matching the same description was wondering the America's at the same time? Many tribes have records of him showing up there. As do the Japanesse (which is where i started to wonder and think there was more at play than just the bible) It was in Japan where i made an effort (as i lived there for a year) to see their history. I found a place that was really strange as they claimed it was Jesus. There is a cross there, and the story is surprising.

But, hey, it's all fake and not real right. To each their own.

People back then had a lot of time on their hands. how did they build the Great Wall of china? Tens of thousands of people over decades can do a lot. Everything back then was done By hand, so there were a lot of craftsman.

Fursniper, As far as seeing "Jesus" being proof he exists. Well, people gonna believe what they want to believe...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DF_0y4HRbzU

The great wall is just that.. A wall..

The Pyramids are a completely different level aside from the fact that it was made thousands of years before the wall.

We could make the great wall now. it was made with stone and materials locally sourced. The pyramids are completely different.

You can do better if you are going to poo poo this. Lots of time on their hands? lol, you can do better.

Back