May 2017 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
Well, summer is in full swing and I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Hopefully you all are having a productive and fun-filled summer as well. To keep us all in the hunting mood, let's look back to May of this year at the nine stories posted by Predator Master members that were nominated for Hunter of the Month. Go on, take a little break from the heat, humidity, and/or skeeters and read back through these stories and decide which one you think is best. Then, drop down and cast your vote. Be sure to reply to this thread with "I voted" so you can be in the running for the voter prize - a black 30-round Pmag.

The author of the story with the most votes will receive an interesting FoxPro hand call with four selectable reeds (graciously donated by a PM member) and a four drop lanyard handmade by our own fw707.
HOMPrizeMay2017_zpstcggnrfu.jpg

Here are your options.

Gophers and coyotes by jetman

Take em' any way I can get em' by Infidel 762

Should of had a double by pmack

...We aRe... by Infidel 762

Carnage and Mayhem by xphunter

6 Males by Wile E. Coyotie

Varmint vagabonds for a couple days... by DAA

Big Bore Boar by jcs271

...:MeSsy Memorial DAy:... by Infidel 762

Pretty good contest between 6 male coyotes and a passel of varmints, but in the end, the varmints won out. Good story Dave, and thanks for sharing with us. I'll be in touch.

Using Excel, Lazerus was selected to receive the Pmag. He probably hates ARs, though, so...
smile.gif

Back