Pickup mount swiveling shooting bench

I like that.

I might suggest that you make it high enough so that if the tailgate is closed it won't hit the seat support.

The other thing that i would think is a good idea would be to make the flat top table a bit bigger and put a lip around the edge to keep things from rolling off. (also a cup holder for a drink)
smile.gif
also maybe a quick release way to take the table top off, for when you are driving fast.

Here is a pic of one that i saw a guy using, really nice to shoot off of. He added brackets to be able to adjust the table top. Really nice guy, and nice shooting table for idea's.

Originally Posted By: RustydustWhat do you guys think about this? Someone sent me the picture so unfortunately it is not mine. Not yet anyway. I like it a lot myself. Sure be nice for that little bit of extra bit of height at times.

Anything I've ever put into a receiver hitch has quite alot of play in it. There are surely plenty of ways to take up that slop and if that's 5spd from here/WY he's probably got that worked out. It would be nice to find something simple that works well out of a hitch AND is solid.

That's one of 6 reciever set ups I made a long time back.
Its was upgraded with 2 trailer jacks on outrigs to stop side to side rocking when its breezy.
Its made to use with the tail gate down or up.
Its tight into the reciver as I ran weld beads down each side then ground them to fit the hitch pretty snugly.
Lake city 07 062

[

Back