Sow Nailed in Backyard

They taste rill good if you will BBQ them we did that a lot when we caught them the first of season the young one is rill good the older was baked.

They are good BBQ'ed, but they also carry rabies and can be subclinicallly infected without showing any rabid signs, so I ALWAYS handle them with gloves and disinfect everything with Chlorox and cook well done. They also carry really dangerous species of roundworms too, so be super careful and super clean at all times.

Cool deal. Hope those work well for you.

I tried looking the hogballs up to see some video's.. Lets just say that the google search results were not what i was looking for, but was exactly what i should have expected.. lol

Well, if anybody wants some real big hog balls, I've shot my share over the years!

Big%20Boar%20Nutz.JPG

Originally Posted By: SkyPupThey are good BBQ'ed, but they also carry rabies and can be subclinicallly infected without showing any rabid signs, so I ALWAYS handle them with gloves and disinfect everything with Chlorox and cook well done. They also carry really dangerous species of roundworms too, so be super careful and super clean at all times.

Thanks... Good news but being exceedingly careful is the watchword I guess...

I know I shouldn't complain about the lack of hogs on my deer lease. We only have two lone boars that show up on the game cameras and it's obvious that they both travel a lot because they rarely show up more than a couple of times a week at my feeders (game cameras) but having a steady procession of huntable big game can be a source of a lot of fun too... LOL

Many people that have freedom have NO IDEA where they got it.

Originally Posted By: SkyPupGot a new set of HogBalls to accentuate the feeders.

HogBalls.JPG

Holy HogBalls, BatMan!
thumbup.gif

Please let us know how these work. Thinking about getting one.

Was riding out to load up the feeders before dark after a long rainy day and as I came around the corner a sounder was on one of my feeders, they took off as I turned the engine off, but then came back out again two minutes later, 200 yard 6.5 Grenedel Hornady 123 gr. SST handload, DRT.

200%20Yard%20Grendel.jpg

Originally Posted By: SkyPupSIG P-226 .357 SIG

SIG%20P-226%20Hog.JPG
What bullet did you use? I have a .357 SIG in a Glock 32 and want to use it to possibly take a deer with it.

Heck Skypup, we live so far back in the woods that we use those for House Cats. Sure does cut down on Pest as well as unwanted Sales People who wonder into the Neighborhood.

Georgia Game Officials, still don't like to admit that we have large Cats wondering thru the State, despite numerous sightings and Game Cam Photos.

Originally Posted By: jim87formulaSkyPup, how are those Hog Balls working for you?

I love them, big corn saver!

It takes them a month or so to learn to use them but after that - fantastic!

Hog%20Steaks.JPG

Back