fav 22lr scope?

ohihunter2014

I'm debating on a vortex rimfire 2-7-33 and Nikon rimfire 3-9-40 or even the 4-12 model for my savage mark II 22LR. its mainly a plinking and squirrel gun.

whats your fav 22lr scope?

I have put 4 Leupold 3x9 VX 1's on our 22's in the past year and have plans to do our last 2, 22's with the VX 1's in the next few months. I have been very happy with this setup, and my grandkids Ruger 10-22's will last the rest of their lives. Nice glass make shooting much more enjoyable for everyone. Good luck on whatever you decide to buy.

I just use the old 6X Redfield wide angle scope that I bought on e-Bay for cheap. Sight in at 75 yards and it is great for smacking gophers on the open prairie. Rudy

Weaver Tactical Grand Slam Rifle Scope 3-10x 40mm 1/10 Mil Adjustments Mil-Dot Reticle Matte, tracks true and is bad to the bone dialing out to distance on a 22LR. Even more deadly on a 17 HMR, Rodents stand no chance out to 300 yards with it.
smile.gif

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/598484/...t-reticle-matte

Been using an old Denver made 2-7X Redfield Widefield for 30 years now on my semi custom 10/22. I have topped it with different glass on occasion but always end up putting that old Redfield back on it. I guess that I will leave it there now.

I had Weaver RV-7 on my 22H and it is a great scope. My niece is using it for preds and varmints.

I just picked up a Hawke 3x9 that's calibrated out to 200 yrds for subsonic ammo shooting it on my suppressed 10/22 hitting a tennis ball at 150 yrds was no problem.

Originally Posted By: RustydustBeen using an old Denver made 2-7X Redfield Widefield for 30 years now on my semi custom 10/22. I have topped it with different glass on occasion but always end up putting that old Redfield back on it. I guess that I will leave it there now.

Belgium made T-bolt with a Weaver K10 60B, I have other .22's but this is a favorite for yard varmint control.

I use a 1" 3x9 Leupold, but it was made even better when I had the reticle changed out to a Target Dot with fine cross hairs.

Back