State's with coyote bounties

Utah, $50 per coyote, need to scalp top of head with both ears attached, remove lower jaw and de flesh, coordinates, male or female.

And ALOT of people with no ethics make up GPS cordinates in Utah and turn the ones in they kill in other states for the bounty, SAD!

In WY its in the counties hands, some have a bounty others do not or have a monitary limit and when its met it ends.

Here in Virginia the counties set the bounty. Some have a bounty but most don't. The county I live in has a $25 bounty down from $50 a few years ago.

Originally Posted By: Salty PawsHey bud,i'm also in Va. Which county do you live in? I'm in Gloucester

Charlotte

How do those states with county bounties monitor where a coyote was shot? I would think they really open themselves up to paying out for a lot of coyotes from other places.

Originally Posted By: 204 ARHow do those states with county bounties monitor where a coyote was shot? I would think they really open themselves up to paying out for a lot of coyotes from other places.

You are right. The county next to mine once had a $75 bounty. Where do you think most coyotes ended up ? Yep, they say that's why they stopped the bounty there.

Back