Thawing things for Thursday....

That's some mighty fine looking butt you got there. It's not like me to check out another man's butt but I'm sure you'll understand considering you were checking out my butt this past weekend.

Originally Posted By: crapshootThat's some mighty fine looking butt you got there. It's not like me to check out another man's butt but I'm sure you'll understand considering you were checking out my butt this past weekend.

I think we will be fine, as long as reasonable guidelines are followed---
With no exceptions!

lol.gif

Originally Posted By: DesertRamI'll reserve judgment of your butt until the "after" pictures are posted.

Well I sure hope you aren't disappointed.
blushing.gif

Originally Posted By: obaroSTOP!!! Puh-leeeze, Just STOP!!! I gain weight looking at yer cooking posts.

I bet I gain more than you do!!
grin.gif

On the grill....

Last edited:
Hey Jeff have you ever tried the blues hogg charcoal for your egg? I just started using it and so far it has been the best I've used.

Originally Posted By: crittr gittrHey Jeff have you ever tried the blues hogg charcoal for your egg? I just started using it and so far it has been the best I've used.

No, I've never seen it around here.
Royal Oak and Cowboy are the main choices around here. I found some Frontier brand at Lowe's one time but I haven't seen any since then.

Back