Need Help Please

Osti

Hey Guys,
I need turret caps for my older Nikon Monarch UCC 3-9x40 scope. After contacting Nikon multiple times over two years they kept telling me the caps are backordered, they have finally told me the parts are discontinued. Does anyone have some spare caps laying around or know of a source that might? Thanks

Nikon2.jpg

Nikon3.jpg

Nikon1.jpg

Just for the heck of it i measured my Nikon 3x9-40 prostaff and i got the same measurement you have. So i would ask nikon if those are still available. Or if you find a good price on a old one get it just for the covers. These are cheap priced scopes now. Hope this helps good luck!!

hunter243sgk,
That's good information. I will have to call Nikon again and hopefully this time I will get someone that is willing to help. Nikon's customer service is pretty sketchy, some of them are cool, some not so much.

Thanks again.

Originally Posted By: Ostihunter243sgk,
That's good information. I will have to call Nikon again and hopefully this time I will get someone that is willing to help. Nikon's customer service is pretty sketchy, some of them are cool, some not so much.

Thanks again. Let me know if you cant get or find a pair and if the ones i took off my 6-18x40 buckmasters are the same i will help you out. I took that style off and put the high tactical style on it. So i dont use the caps.

Sorry bud, i checked and my buckmasters 6-18x40 does not fit. I had hoped to help you but it is not going to happen with what i got. Good luck on your hunt for them!!

If you could find or maybe know someone with a lathe they should be able to make a pair easy enough....threads per inch or whether or not they are metric {high probability they are} is easy enough to figure out. Threading an aluminum "thimble" is not difficult.

Good luck with nikon i was looking for caps for my 6/18/40 buckmaster and didnt get nowhere with them.btw sent u a pm hunter 243sgk..

Back