**6x6.8 Hornady FL die set group buy**

We are at 19 sold, I realize this forum slows down this time of year but there has to be a few more folks wanting a regular set of dies.

FYI: I laid out an old mattress on this side of the fence to help break the fall!
lol.gif

I have a buddy who I think is gonna be building a 6x6.8 and another guy who I am putting one together for. At that rate we might be up for 2 more. What is the eta on the dies when you get 25 ordered?

Originally Posted By: varminter .223I have a buddy who I think is gonna be building a 6x6.8 and another guy who I am putting one together for. At that rate we might be up for 2 more. What is the eta on the dies when you get 25 ordered?

First post said 16 weeks.

Greg

I'd really like to get this wrapped up soon. I'm getting an itchy finger so if this drags out too much longer I may just have to order myself a one off die and be done with it. My hope is to have these in time for fur season in the fall and in order to do that we need to get rolling pdq.

Originally Posted By: GLShooterI'm working another guy on the ARMORY...lol

Greg

I received an email this morning. 21 down and 4 to go. So close fellas, time to twist your buddies arm and get him on board.

I would guess that you won't have much trouble selling off the extras after the fact either. I bet if you ordered now that you'd have them all sold before they get here.

I think bank rolling a batch of dies to the tune of $125.00 a set would get pretty pricey.I don't have an extra $500.00 laying around or I would.

Greg

It would be a heck of a nice option for Ritch to stock a few to sell with uppers possibly? Just spitballing here...

Originally Posted By: 204 ARIt would be a heck of a nice option for Ritch to stock a few to sell with uppers possibly? Just spitballing here...

FYI: he is already in the pool for 6 sets. 1 for himself and 5 to have on hand.

Originally Posted By: midwestpredatorOriginally Posted By: 204 ARIt would be a heck of a nice option for Ritch to stock a few to sell with uppers possibly? Just spitballing here...

FYI: he is already in the pool for 6 sets. 1 for himself and 5 to have on hand.

Ah, I'm always the last to have a good idea lol. That's good thinking on his part I think.

Ok guys,

As of right now if no one has backed out we should have our 25 sets sold. The final price did come in at $125 shipped to you and 16 week lead time from the day we place the order.

I will be contacting everyone that I have on my list with payment details.

If your in and don't hear from me, please let me know.

If your still on the fence now is your chance.

Back