Thumbs up to Timney triggers!

zr600

Hi all I have as messing around with my savage which has a Timney trigger and I lost the spring for it. I called them up and was going to order and pay for a new one they took my information minus payment information and sent me a spring for free. No questions asked. There customer service was great to deal with theybwe t up and beyond what they had to just wanted to post this and let you all know.

Originally Posted By: zr600Hi all I have as messing around with my savage which has a Timney trigger and I lost the spring for it. I called them up and was going to order and pay for a new one they took my information minus payment information and sent me a spring for free. No questions asked. There customer service was great to deal with theybwe t up and beyond what they had to just wanted to post this and let you all know.

They are outstanding. I'm four miles from them and they installed my Savage trigger for me while I waited. They also upgraded some AR triggers several years ago with a better design that they had worked out. They'll get my money in the future.

Greg

I have Timney and Rifle Basix triggers.
They both make quality products and back them up 100%.
I can name a lot of companies that would do well to follow their lead.

Back