Any 18" Larue barrels in 5.56

Willy Brotz

Looking for and 18" barrel in 5.56 for a longer range shooter and hunter. For $225 it seems to be a great deal from other reviews. Is there a better barrel in that price range that's ready to ship that anyone could compare to?

I shoot one for predator hunting but it's the older LW50 larue barrel that came as a complete upper, not the in house model. I've got the in-house 16" pTar barrel on deck.

Buy one, you won't be disappointed. I've got between 2-3000 rounds through mine and it's still sub-moa.

Originally Posted By: MNyoteHunterI've got a 16 inch predatar on order. Can't wait to get it.

Great profile on that barrel, super lightweight.

Watching this thread with interest myself. I'm looking for an 18" non-threaded standard/medium contour. Trying to stay in the same price range as the OP. Hard to find.

Jake

Got my barrel. Man that thing gets thin. Thin enough it makes me wonder how accurate it'll be. Can't seem to find a review of someone complaining about accuracy though so we'll see how it does if I ever end up finally getting all the parts to put it together. Doing this johnny cash style ordering it one piece at a time as a have funds available.

Back