list 58 ways to claim your sex from Facebook..

Tbone-AZ

I thought about putting this in the Humor section, as it's just stupid to me. But, here is the list of what they have come up with for what in science is only a list of two.

These people seriously need a job so they don't have time to sit and come up with this kind of non-sense.

Facebook will also allow users to select between three pronouns: "him," "her" or "their."

The following are the 58 gender options identified by ABC News:

Agender
Androgyne
Androgynous
Bigender
Cis
Cisgender
Cis Female
Cis Male
Cis Man
Cis Woman
Cisgender Female
Cisgender Male
Cisgender Man
Cisgender Woman
Female to Male
FTM
Gender Fluid
Gender Nonconforming
Gender Questioning
Gender Variant
Genderqueer
Intersex
Male to Female
MTF
Neither
Neutrois
Non-binary
Other
Pangender
Trans
Trans*
Trans Female
Trans* Female
Trans Male
Trans* Male
Trans Man
Trans* Man
Trans Person
Trans* Person
Trans Woman
Trans* Woman
Transfeminine
Transgender
Transgender Female
Transgender Male
Transgender Man
Transgender Person
Transgender Woman
Transmasculine
Transsexual
Transsexual Female
Transsexual Male
Transsexual Man
Transsexual Person
Transsexual Woman
Two-Spirit

Seems like even the trannies can't come up with one way to explain a woman that wants to be a man.

I can tell you..

We are tee'd up for a next massive world problem. World war, plague or other massive population impacting thing.

I think of it like the biological term "Carrying capacity" If we have so much time on our hands that we have time to fiddle with this vs. innovation and creation, we are prime for some kind of terrible population reductions.

Pretty simple argument... Stand in front of the mirror, unzip your pants and drop them to your knees, you have one of 2 options there! Any other preconceived notion of gender denotes psychological disorder, seek psychiatric help.

laugh.gif
Yup, pretty simple, unless you had a sex change, then it could get technical, a DNA test would straighten that out pretty quick though!
Wondering when they are going to list all of them under gender instead of M or F, well, there could be "other"!
crazy.gif

This PC BS is getting way way out of hand at the point of being ridiculous!

As someone that has a couple of daughters I am not happy about this kind of non-sense.

Look at what is happening in sports.

For all the talk about how the sexes are equal, clearly they have never watched the Olympics.

Do woman lift as much as men, run as fast, jump as high, even stand a chance in the ring?? No. look at the results. Does anyone really think that Ali's daughter could even last a couple of rounds with a man in the same weight class.

Now in the USA they have title 9, that ensures women get scholarships for sports that match the Men. Well now they have athlete's that are men, claiming they are now woman and cleaning up. If it keeps going they will just drop the woman's sports and it's all one sex. That isn't fair. DNA is what it is, you can't fool it or change it. Time to stop with this non-sense and ignore them and put this back in the closet, out of fairness to both. A loosing man shouldn't be state champ by deciding to compete against woman. It's not right to do that to the woman.

I identify as "predator hunter". I didn't see that on the list. ABC is biased against me. Where's my title IX?

Originally Posted By: SnowmanMoI identify as "predator hunter". I didn't see that on the list. ABC is biased against me. Where's my title IX?

hahaa, go ahead and send that into Facebook and tell them to add it to the list. If they do, i'll change mine to that as well. hahaha

Gotta agree with the Godless scientists on this one;

Originally Posted By: Bill Nyetype quack that makes more money than youGender dysphoria or gender identity disorder (GID) is the dysphoria (distress) a person experiences as a result of the sex and gender they were assigned at birth.

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZ

Do woman lift as much as men, run as fast, jump as high, even stand a chance in the ring?? No. look at the results. Does anyone really think that Ali's daughter could even last a couple of rounds with a man in the same weight class.

Now in the USA they have title 9, that ensures women get scholarships for sports that match the Men. Well now they have athlete's that are men, claiming they are now woman and cleaning up. If it keeps going they will just drop the woman's sports and it's all one sex. That isn't fair. DNA is what it is, you can't fool it or change it.

First time I heard of a male competing against women in a woman's event I thought it was b*** s***. Guy should have been disqualified because of gender. I wonder what the people running the events will do when girls refuse to participate if there is even one male entered?

Originally Posted By: chris112Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZ

If it keeps going they will just drop the woman's sports and it's all one sex. That isn't fair. DNA is what it is, you can't fool it or change it.

....I wonder what the people running the events will do when girls refuse to participate if there is even one male entered?

I hope they do.. I really think that if they don't refuse to compete it will only lead to them having to compete on a very unequal field.

For that that don't see a problem with it, i ask them "Then why do we drug test the athletes?"
So it's a fair playing field and no one is cheating.

Your doing just fine.. Most of the Libtards that know what some of them are, don't know what the others are either. They have to much time on their hands to sit and think this non-sense up.

The CIS versions means normal,

Tanny of all variations means just that. Tranny. Either they are trying to become the opposite sex, and are either Gay or straight based on their new sex and preference in partner.

Originally Posted By: Tbone-AZAs someone that has a couple of daughters I am not happy about this kind of non-sense.

Look at what is happening in sports.

For all the talk about how the sexes are equal, clearly they have never watched the Olympics.

Now in the USA they have title 9, that ensures women get scholarships for sports that match the Men. Well now they have athlete's that are men, claiming they are now woman and cleaning up. If it keeps going they will just drop the woman's sports and it's all one sex. That isn't fair. DNA is what it is, you can't fool it or change it. Time to stop with this non-sense and ignore them and put this back in the closet, out of fairness to both. A loosing man shouldn't be state champ by deciding to compete against woman. It's not right to do that to the woman.

Given time there will be no women's teams and no jv boys. There will be "womens" sports with jv teams filled with the akward boys that can't run.

Then the federally mandated quotas will be put in place requiring that a small percentage of women be allowed to sit the bench on the girls teams.

There was a time when we would celebrate our differences. NOW, it seems like we are all supposed to magically be the same. The last time I checked, that was NOT going to happen. Men are men and women are women. So I say to the "labelers" out there, get over it. IF you can't, don't try to force your view onto others.

Back