Hunting near Fargo ND?

desman

Hello,
I am new here, and I was wondering if anyone could help me with some info on where to hunt near Fargo ND? I am from Nevada which has lots of open land you can do pretty much anything you want, but out here it seems more private. Ive done some research and it looks like there are little plots of land you can go to but not sure? Do I just show up to these plots any time and hunt like its free land??

Anyone in Fargo area want to let me join them on a coyote or rabbit or prairie dog hunt?
I just want to get outside.
Thank you!

PLOTS land is Private Land Open To Sportmen and is open to public hunting per published regulations printed by the ND Game and Fish Dept. Grab a copy at Scheels next time you are there. PLOTS is provided by Game and Fish dollars obtained from licenses and fees to pay private landowners to open their land for public hunting but some restrictions apply.

When coyote hunting look to hunt near cattail sloughs, tree rows, and old farmsteads. Prairie dogs are located in the western 1/4 of the state, however good whitetail and waterfowl hunting can be found not far from Fargo.

Back