(Auction now ended) Back available. LET'S DO AN AUCTION!!!.....

canislatrans54

The original buyer has backed out of the purchase.
So...THIS CALL IS NOW AVAILABLE AGAIN.

Let us now run an AUCTION for it.

Let's run this auction until June 17th, ending at 9:00am Central Time.

Thank you!! The auction is now at an end.

I have for sale, this nice cow horn howler.
This horn has nice 1/16" walls, to help give a crisp, clear sound.
And LOTS & LOTS of volume, in this one!!!!

The call uses a 3/4" Yellerdog YDH-1 'board.
I voiced it with a clear .010" mylar reed, hand cut & tuned by myself (as always).

I was going to make a little sound demo video, this afternoon, before posting. Unfortunately, just as I was heading out to the country to make the video, it started raining.
frown.gif

If you guys want me to go ahead and make a video...as soon as it's possible...please let me know.
cool.gif

Otherwise, I won't bother.

The call will do pup/YOY vocals near the tip; all-around "basic" adult vocals thru the middle of the reed; and some lower pitched, slightly raspy adult vocals on the base end.
Near the tip, it also will do (IMHO) some nice coyote distress.

The call measures (around the outer curve) 7-7/8" long...with a "mean" length of 7".
The bell/exhaust end is 1-15/16" x 2-1/4" ID.

I thought I would try something different, so.......
For a lanyard/zipper attachment, I hand braided a 3" length of small #95 black & white paracord...attached to a small 2" carabiner [sp].
What do you all think of this idea?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

The call (as always) has my WH brand.
And the horn...as always...was hand-sanded, & then has been polished, & then sealed inside & out.

Original buyer backed out of purchase.

Thanks for looking!!

Will Horting
@ NCK Predator Calls
Salina, KS

A little better view of some of the brown, white and silver coloring.............

Last edited:
Moderators....
The original buyer for this call has backed out of the purchase.
So, I hope you don't mind, but I have brought this thread back to the top of the page, because I have now decided to change things to an auction.

I have changed the heading, and beginning text of the original post, to reflect that this has been changed to an auction.

Thank you all.

Will, I really like the two howlers I have purchased from you. I really don't need a third howler but I know the craftmanship and customer service you offer. $30 isn't enough for the howlers you make. Therefore, I will up the bid to $35.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Stub2Will, I really like the two howlers I have purchased from you. I really don't need a third howler but I know the craftmanship and customer service you offer. $30 isn't enough for the howlers you make. Therefore, I will up the bid to $35.

Sir, I certainly am thrilled that you like the ones you got before.
smile.gif

And, I humbly thank you, for both your bidding...and your belief that the call is worth more.
blush.gif
blush.gif

But, please, don't feel obligated.
blush.gif
blush.gif

Auctions are "what they are".
Whenever a person auctions a call, they know that it might not bring as much as it would if sold "outright".
By the same token, a call might bring more than it's "normal" price.

People here have been very kind to me over the years.
cool.gif
cool.gif

Back