Best place to find 204 brass

KyleWoods

I am looking for some 204 brass, I see Midway has Hornady for sale, I am currently using Hornady but I wouldn't mind finding some Norma/Nosler brass. If I did find some is the price difference worth it?

I think that comes down to your use for it...Unless you are into precision shooting for money/prizes of some sort, I've never been able to justify the added expense of 'premium' brass...I know some say they get a lot more reloadings out of their high dollar brass, but you have to consider how much you shoot, how much time you are willing to expend in the brass prep arena, etc...

If I'm in a benchrest competition, I use the best I can find/produce...Most 'action' competitions have a "Lost Brass" policy where the competitor cannot retrieve spent brass, so the cheaper I can get by, the better..I put Prairie Dog shooting in the bench class and hunting in the action class since my empty brass is/is not retievable, depending on the surrounding area, grass, rocks, etc...

Originally Posted By: DannoBooneIs Fiocchi Brass any good? I found some in .204R but have never
used any of their brass.

i have shot a lot of factory loaded 204 fiocchi and then reloaded the cases. got 4 loadings on some of them and no problems.

you found new fiocchi 204 brass?

Back