Super mojo

Stub2

I just bought a new super mojo. I just played it in the truck while waiting for the groomer to finish clipping my dog. The sound isn't very loud but I can live with it at that level if I combine it with a handcall. The rabbit sound doesn't seem to match the tone of my other calls and just plain sounds different. The sound is definitely a distress but not as high pitched.
Have those of you that use the mojo done okay with the sound?

Okay guys, I know a lot of you are done coyote hunting for the summer but some of you are still on the forum. I bought a Mojo super critter at Gander Mt at 1/3 off. I ve seen lots of advertisements for the call/decoy but have no experience with it or heard from anyone who does.
I have other calling toys but I want to hear how those of you that have the unit have been sucessful with it. Do you use it as a stand alone unit? Do you wire it to a electric call? Do you use it and handcalls together? How far out do you place the unit from where you sit?
Most of all, I want to know if my unit was a good buy or a waste of my money?

The super critter is not a game call. It is a decoy with sound and is not designed to be loud. You are going to need a call also whether it be electronic or hand calls. A decoy is not used to call in coyotes. It is intended to add to the sound and also help keep their eyes off you.

Back