Aussie Imam: ‘Unchecked Multiculturalism to Blame’ for London Terrorist Attacks

hm1996

Staff member
This thread is about terrorism, not religion. Depending upon how it goes, may very well be my last post in the Church.

I was reluctant to post it due to the recent controversy regarding Christian beliefs. I respect everyone's right to their own religious beliefs (and, for that matter, non-belief) and do not attempt to "enlighten" those with whom I disagree in that regard. It would be a much more pleasant place to visit if that same consideration were to prevail.

This post has absolutely nothing to do with my Christian beliefs (or that of others), therefore I would appreciate it, if those who would try to turn the discussion in that direction would refrain from doing so, just as I have refrained from making remarks regarding beliefs of those who do not share mine.

Quote:Aussie Imam: ‘Unchecked Multiculturalism to Blame’ for London Terrorist Attacks

The London terrorist attacks that killed seven people and injured another 48 should be blamed on “unchecked multiculturalism” according to an Australian Muslim sheikh.
Adelaide Shia imam Sheikh Mohammad Tawhidi took to Twitter following the United Kingdom’s third jihadist attack in 10 weeks and made his claim about the reasons for the latest terrorist carnage.

“Terrorism in the UK is growing week after week. Having extremists within our societies is not multiculturalism, it’s suicide,” he tweeted to his 34,200 followers on Sunday.

Terrorism in the UK is growing week after week. Having extremists within our societies is not multiculturalism, it’s suicide.

— Imam Tawhidi (@Imamofpeace) June 4, 2017

The 34-year-od Iranian-born religious leader moved to Australia from Iraq aged 12. He told Daily Mail Australia “unmonitored multiculturalism is to blame” for the bloody overnight assault by jihadists shouting, “This is for Allah”.

“We need to make sure that those coming into the West really want to be part of the West,” he said. Sheikh Tawhidi supports a temporary ban on Muslims traveling from the Middle East. and believes jihadists had a history of attending mosques that promoted hardline sharia law derived from the Koran.

“The majority of mosques advocate for sharia law without removing the violent parts,” he said, adding the imam who preached to the three London terrorists needs to be held responsible.

As for the causes of the increasing number of radical Islamist terrorist attacks both in the UK and across Europe, Tawhidi cited ideology not unemployment.

“The Left wants us to believe that terrorism is the result of unemployment,” he said. “Since when did humans blow themselves up for not having a job?”

http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2017/...rrorist-attack/

Regards,
hm

Hopefully the movement to address the drivers of the radicals that want to take the world back to the Persian empire will take hold and have an effect.

One of the biggest things is the move that Trump has taken in the past few months of his Presidency.

Not only going after isis, but calling them out and calling them for the cowards they are. Men don't go around blowing up women and children. Also notice how it's ISIS not ISIL as Odummer used to say. The difference is that he believed in the Legit which is a reference for those that didn't realize that he was in support of the Iranians and their desire for the return of the Persian empires of the 7th century.

But, Trumps first visit being to Saudi Arabia to talk to the collection of the Muslim world that is Sunni (meaning against the persian empire) He talked to them and encouraged them to create their own Nato to deal with these issues. It's a good start and along the lines of what this muslim leader is saying.

It's just surprising to me that it's been so slow in coming. meaning that most (as they say don't support this and are peaceful) need to speak up and start calling out those promoting violence. If they don't they could face deportation. I have been to these places. I would gladly turn them in rather than go back to that place. Any where but there. It's miserable and no opportunity. Woman are treated like property.. Why would we allow those that want that to stay or come here, yet the dems want that.

thx HM for posting this. it's been a bit slow lately.

fact is the british cops knew who these guys were. another person -at least one has come public on this- had called the terrorist hotline & reported one of them & why he thought the guy had become radicalized. by an imam in dearborn MI BTW, not the one in london, form what I've heard & read.

people are told if they see something, say something but then when they do nothing is done, so what's the point? they see something, they say something & then they get shamed for being bigots & islamaphobic & nothing is done about who they reported on. then when that person does something everyone stands around & talks about how they didn't see that coming, he/she was such a nice person, great neighbor yadda yadda yadda, can't imagine how they got to this point & so on.

one of them was featured on a news report over there called "The Jihadist Next Door", nothing was done. he had a job in the subway system & they didn't do anything.

these people are the extremist wing of islam. they have a vision for the world & they'll kill anyone to get it. including other moslems. [beeep], they're killing more moslems than anyone else so far, simply for not being, in their view, real moslems. the more moderate side of islam has every bit as much of a problem with them as everyone else does.

the majority of moslems don't support this stuff, but when you have 1.6 billion people, even a minority percentage doing so add up to a LOT of people. it's easy to conclude that globally, something close to the entire population of the USA are such supporters.

I think that we all agree that the failure to assimilate into western culture is a major problem for muslims. While they do have some amazing architecture over there, they have far more mud huts. To go from that enviroment to indoor plumbing and water from the wall has to be a culture shock. The only thing that they have in common is the kooran and they cling to it tighter than a redneck with the stars and bars. Throw in the wrong imam and things get sticky.

Last edited:
How stupid do your leaders have to be if you have your country doing a Documentary on the Jihadist next door, and people watch this, they tell people what they are wanting to do and didn't get rid of them or arrest them. (The UN has no protections for terrorists) A country can line them up and shoot them without issue.

The Brits have stated they have 26K of these people and they said they don't have enough resources to follow all of them. They claim that it takes 60 agents to follow and track just one..

Oh gee, if only someone could think of a solution... hmmm,,

Oh ya, since you know the 26,000 round them up with those 60 agents and deport them..

I would also personally like to see them drug them out, then insert an RFID tag, and when they try to come in through customs or go into large public places it sets off a silent alarm.

Also shut down the mosques where these guys are hanging out and round up those leaders too.

This loon in Michigan should be rounded up in hours from now.

Originally Posted By: hm1996This thread is about terrorism, not religion. Depending upon how it goes, may very well be my last post in the Church.

I was reluctant to post it due to the recent controversy regarding Christian beliefs. I respect everyone's right to their own religious beliefs (and, for that matter, non-belief) and do not attempt to "enlighten" those with whom I disagree in that regard. It would be a much more pleasant place to visit if that same consideration were to prevail.

This post has absolutely nothing to do with my Christian beliefs (or that of others), therefore I would appreciate it, if those who would try to turn the discussion in that direction would refrain from doing so, just as I have refrained from making remarks regarding beliefs of those who do not share mine.

Regards,
hm

Too bad you have to post a disclaimer, before you post something in the Church, because some whiner's sensibilities might get bruised. Geezuz Martha!!!

Originally Posted By: Big_FootToo bad you have to post a disclaimer, before you post something in the Church, because some whiner's sensibilities might get bruised. Geezuz Martha!!!

i thought it was going pretty good until you showed up and posted that. somebody has to step up and take over. might as well be you. congrats.

Originally Posted By: Big_FootOriginally Posted By: hm1996This thread is about terrorism, not religion. Depending upon how it goes, may very well be my last post in the Church.

Regards,
hm

Too bad you have to post a disclaimer, before you post something in the Church, because some whiner's sensibilities might get bruised. Geezuz Martha!!!

Do you want to move along with a civil discussion, or do you want to stir a bunch of garbage that has already been taken to the landfill by most of us?
I prefer the landfill solution, but I'll be very happy to go the other route if you insist.
Your choice.

hm is one of the very best guys on this site. If you want to stir, you need to take your stirring stick out of his thread and go elsewhere.

Political correctness, the belief that your personal feelings are more important than fact. It's what gets people killed.

When was the last time a terrorist WASN'T being monitored before they killed people? But acting instead of reacting might hurt someones feelings, so 55 people need to die or be maimed. This week.

This was the ultimate in needless deaths. The guys own friends called the cops and said that this dude was dangerous and they did nothing. Now I realize that you cant arrest everyone that someone calls on because you have to take into account the I am pissed and gonna get even factor. But if he was on a watch list and his friend calls, it seems like a no brainer.

Last edited:
Quote:“The Left wants us to believe that terrorism is the result of unemployment,” he said. “Since when did humans blow themselves up for not having a job?”

You would be surprised;

http://www.simplyhired.com/salaries-k-suicide-bomber-jobs.html

Suicide bomber Salaries $64K

The average salary for suicide bomber jobs is $64,278*.

* Please note that all salary figures are approximations based upon third party submissions to Simply Hired. These figures are given to Simply Hired users for the purpose of generalized comparison only. Minimum wage may differ by jurisdiction and you should consult the employer for actual salary figures.

And then;
rolleyes.gif

http://dailysignal.com/2014/08/21/paycheck-terrorism-5300-suicide-attack/

Paycheck for Terrorism: $5,300 for Suicide Attack

For the first time, startling details are being made public about the millions of dollars funneled from Middle East charities to Islamic terrorists and their families.

Families of Islamic suicide bombers received a $5,300 payment.

The money was used to reward terrorists and their families after attacks on Israelis and U.S. nationals visiting Israel between 2000 and 2005 during the second intifada or Palestinian uprising.

The evidence was presented today in a landmark case in New York federal court. Three hundred U.S. nationals claim Arab Bank knowingly provided financial services to terrorists and their financiers in violation of the U.S. anti-terrorism law. Arab Bank contends it did not knowingly serve terrorists.

Bank documents reveal an elaborate system for which Amman, Jordan-based Arab Bank served as the center point. Some Israelis refer to the bank as the “Grand Central Station of terrorist financing.”

Millions of dollars were funneled from Middle East charities to Islamic terrorists.

For example, bank documents allegedly show that a dozen Middle Eastern charities with links to the terrorist group Hamas and other radical Islamic groups transferred $32 million to Arab Bank during the second intifada. The money was then allegedly paid out to families of suicide bombers and other Palestinians who engaged in acts of terrorism against Jews.

An additional charity, the Saudi Committee for the Support of the Intifada al Quds, sent nearly $100 million through Arab Bank. The plaintiff’s analysis of bank records indicates $32 million of it ended up being distributed as cash payments to martyrs and their families, including the families of suicide bombers, and the rest was distributed to other Hamas-controlled charities.

According to evidence presented by the plaintiffs today, based on bank documents, families of suicide bombers received a $5,300 payment, or about four times the average annual Palestinian income at the time of $1,600. If a martyr was wounded but not killed, he received $2,655. If a martyr was arrested and jailed, the family received $1,325. The recipients simply showed up at an Arab Bank branch, presented identification, and received the cash.

Under anti-terrorism law, it’s illegal for banks to do business with designated terrorist entities or with groups that they know or have reason to believe are linked to terrorists or terrorist activity.

That’s where the two sides sharply differ.

Wasfiyeh Idris, mother of suicide bomber Wafa Idris, surrounded by other female family members, holds a portrait of her daughter at her home in the al-Amari refugee camp near the West Bank town of Ramallah. According to evidence presented at a terrorism trial today, families of suicide bombers received payments about four times the average annual Palestinian income.
For the first time, startling details are being made public about the millions of dollars funneled from Middle East charities to Islamic terrorists and their families.

Families of Islamic suicide bombers received a $5,300 payment.

The money was used to reward terrorists and their families after attacks on Israelis and U.S. nationals visiting Israel between 2000 and 2005 during the second intifada or Palestinian uprising.

The evidence was presented today in a landmark case in New York federal court. Three hundred U.S. nationals claim Arab Bank knowingly provided financial services to terrorists and their financiers in violation of the U.S. anti-terrorism law. Arab Bank contends it did not knowingly serve terrorists.

Palestians shout as they follow an empty coffin for Palestinian suicide bomber Wafa Idris. Middle East charities are under scrutiny for financially rewarding families for the suicide attacks. Palestinians shout as they follow an empty coffin for suicide bomber Wafa Idris. Middle East charities are under scrutiny for financially rewarding families for the suicide attacks.
Bank documents reveal an elaborate system for which Amman, Jordan-based Arab Bank served as the center point. Some Israelis refer to the bank as the “Grand Central Station of terrorist financing.”

Millions of dollars were funneled from Middle East charities to Islamic terrorists.

For example, bank documents allegedly show that a dozen Middle Eastern charities with links to the terrorist group Hamas and other radical Islamic groups transferred $32 million to Arab Bank during the second intifada. The money was then allegedly paid out to families of suicide bombers and other Palestinians who engaged in acts of terrorism against Jews.

An additional charity, the Saudi Committee for the Support of the Intifada al Quds, sent nearly $100 million through Arab Bank. The plaintiff’s analysis of bank records indicates $32 million of it ended up being distributed as cash payments to martyrs and their families, including the families of suicide bombers, and the rest was distributed to other Hamas-controlled charities.

According to evidence presented by the plaintiffs today, based on bank documents, families of suicide bombers received a $5,300 payment, or about four times the average annual Palestinian income at the time of $1,600. If a martyr was wounded but not killed, he received $2,655. If a martyr was arrested and jailed, the family received $1,325. The recipients simply showed up at an Arab Bank branch, presented identification, and received the cash.

Under anti-terrorism law, it’s illegal for banks to do business with designated terrorist entities or with groups that they know or have reason to believe are linked to terrorists or terrorist activity.

That’s where the two sides sharply differ.

Arab Bank’s attorney told jurors in opening statements last week that the Saudi Committee was a legitimate humanitarian group that was never a U.S.-designated terrorist organization. Arab Bank also claimed that any business it may have conducted with terrorists or terrorist groups was limited in nature and entirely unintentional, due to typos or mistakes in screening.

Under U.S. law, it’s illegal for banks to do business with designated terrorist entities.

In 2005, Arab Bank settled a U.S. Treasury Department investigation into alleged money laundering and terrorist financing by paying a $24 million fine without admitting wrongdoing.

The plaintiffs in the New York trial are seeking monetary damages and financial penalties from Arab Bank.

Originally Posted By: sandy hicksThis was the ultimate in needless deaths. The guys own friends called the cops and said that this dude was dangerous and they did nothing. Now I realize that you cant arrest everyone that someone calls on because you have to take into account the I am pissed and gonna get even factor. But if he was on a watch list and his friend calls, it seems like a no brainer.

Nope, government officials can scoop them up and hold them as terrorists. They get no protections under the law.
The laws in England are different, and worse, they could have picked this guy up, and others without any other need for legal reasons. The Liberals there were just saying that "it's part of living in a big city now"
If the people get tired of it enough, they will vote them out. They also have the Trump card and the Queen can just say, "round them up and get rid of them, then revoke the office of the Mayor of London."

They choose to live with this and allow it among them. I feel for those that are suffering due to libtards ignorance.

Back