one last response (locked thread)

SlickerThanSnot

the thread was locked seconds before i hit submit. lol. just want to make a quick reply to hunter243. moderator can delete it if he wants to.

Originally Posted By: hunter243sgkI went back and read the posts that got az banned and i dont see why he was.I think it was wrong and unfair!! I guess a few now control the church. Just what does one do to get banned here??

you dont see a lot of them because they were deleted by a moderator.

here is one you wont find because a moderator deleted it, but he posted it to me a while back.
Originally Posted By: azmastablastanow go back to beating your wife is that an acceptable thing to say to somebody you have never met or know anything about?

how about this?
Originally Posted By: azmastablastaIf I were you I would never trust me either, in fact, if you have a lick of sense you should sleep with one eye open. I'm just sayin that sounds like a threat. dont you think? this one was not deleted and is still there.

there is dozens and dozens of examples like that posted by that guy. wrong and unfair you say? you have no idea.

and before somebody accuses me of it, no. i did not run crying to a moderator about any of it. never. never. guys like him are all fluff and puff and would pee themselves if ever confronted face to face.

The tidbits and small things that come out of the posts of some so hostile now, specifically against those with beliefs, seem to be linked to a loss close to that poster.

The belief that I have a loss and the creator didn't stop or prevent it, so i will now hate and belittle the values that others hold strong.

Its an angry place, and I am sorry for the loss that has brings others to that place, and only over time, and forgiveness will lift that cloud that looms over your life.

Without forgiveness you betray the wishes of those that have moved on, and your wasting the treasure they would have given anything to have.

The freedom to live your life as free as they wish they could.

Originally Posted By: hunter243sgkI went back and read the posts that got az banned and i dont see why he was.I think it was wrong and unfair!! I guess a few now control the church. Just what does one do to get banned here??

People get banned for violating the TOS you agreed to abide by when you signed up. Unless it is a violation so over the top, requiring immediate attention, there is a process. Depending on the severity, most get a PM warning and or a 30 day suspension. If it continues, there is a discussion and vote amongst staff to ban. Members do not get banned because one specific moderator has a personal grudge towards a specific member.

In each case the matter is kept private between PM and the former member.

Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: hunter243sgkI went back and read the posts that got az banned and i dont see why he was.I think it was wrong and unfair!! I guess a few now control the church. Just what does one do to get banned here??

People get banned for violating the TOS you agreed to abide by when you signed up. Unless it is a violation so over the top, requiring immediate attention, there is a process. Depending on the severity, most get a PM warning and or a 30 day suspension. If it continues, there is a discussion and vote amongst staff to ban. Members do not get banned because one specific moderator has a personal grudge towards a specific member.

Exactly.
And I'd like to add a little something to that...

Once a moderator relinquishes a moderator position they return to member status. They no longer have any connection to, or input into, the Admin processes. They are subject to the same rules, and the same disciplinary actions for violating those rules, as all other members.

So, to make it real plain, anybody that has made accusations of conspiracies and collusion needs a brand new tin foil hat.

In my time as a moderator I saw absolutely zero unfair treatment to any member for any reason. I would have never been a part of that.
That's all I have to say about the matter.
I agreed to keep all Admin business confidential as a moderator. I intend to keep that business I was a part of confidential as a member.

You guys have no idea how much trouble and time it takes for Admin and moderators to keep up a place for us to come and play for free. If you can harbor that much mistrust and bitterness toward them you need to just go up towards the upper right corner of the screen and click that little thingy that says "Log Out" and don't let the door hit your happy a$$ as you leave.

Originally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: hunter243sgkI went back and read the posts that got az banned and i dont see why he was.I think it was wrong and unfair!! I guess a few now control the church. Just what does one do to get banned here??

Exactly.

Once a moderator relinquishes a moderator position they return to member status. They no longer have any connection to, or input into, the Admin processes. They are subject to the same rules, and the same disciplinary actions for violating those rules, as all other members.

So, to make it real plain, anybody that has made accusations of conspiracies and collusion needs a brand new tin foil hat.

In my time as a moderator I saw absolutely zero unfair treatment to any member for any reason. I would have never been a part of that.
I agreed to keep all Admin business confidential as a moderator. I intend to keep that business I was a part of confidential as a member.

You guys have no idea how much trouble and time it takes for Admin and moderators to keep up a place for us to come and play for free. If you can harbor that much mistrust and bitterness toward them you need to just go up towards the upper right corner of the screen and click that little thingy that says "Log Out" and don't let the door hit your happy a$$ as you leave.

** Thanks Infidel for the answer. As for you fw707 how do you think you know what my feeling are? I simply ask a question and made a statement. You sure seemed to take it personally!!

Last edited:
** [/quote] Thanks Infidel for the answer. As for you fw707 how do you think you know what my feeling are? I simply ask a question and made a statement. You sure seemed to take it personally!! [/quote]

He take EVERYTHING personally. Since he joined this thread it has been one big argument after another. Would he would go into full retirement and not plague us anymore.

I don't post very often in here , but reading that the azblaster got banned didn't surprise me all that much , What did surprise me is that it took so long . He seems to me like he's a stubborn very bitter , hateful ,little man . Theres always room for debate , but he seemed to take everything that wasn't straight along with his line of thinking ,as an attack on himself .All that hate is going to eat him up from the inside or maybe it allready has .Just my opinion , I could be wrong .

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hunter243sgkOriginally Posted By: fw707Originally Posted By: Infidel 762Originally Posted By: hunter243sgkI went back and read the posts that got az banned and i dont see why he was.I think it was wrong and unfair!! I guess a few now control the church. Just what does one do to get banned here??

I sure hope fw707 isn't in sales!

He would starve, I thought the same thing when I read his post.

I sure hope fat

Exactly.

** Thanks Infidel for the answer. As for you fw707 how do you think you know what my feeling are? I simply ask a question and made a statement. You sure seemed to take it personally!!

Quote:Thats right folks. If you dont like what FW has to say you can leave and never come back. Its his forum now....Sorry to burst your bubble Sandy...But this is a Forum dedicated to Predator Hunting...It is 'owned' by no single individual...

What you may not be aware of, when a minor ToS violation occurs, the one in violation is normally contacted by the responsible Moderator by PM and given a chance to adjust to compliance.

After a couple of these PMs, then it starts to be like taking an offender to court, with references to the offending posts, copies of the PMs, and these are reviewed by other Moderators to insure that the personalities are having little bearing..Normally, if a violation is committed and there is a general consensus of validity of complaint, then a proposition is offered as to an Administrative Warning, a Suspension, or an Immediate Ban (depending on the severity of the violation)..I'm only aware of 2-3 Immediate Bans that have taken place in the last ten years...Usually, when someone is banned from this site, it's after several chances to correct their ways/attitudes toward other members, whether Moderator or Member..

Due to personal time constraints for every Moderator, all violations are not caught and there are times when offenders think that they have not crossed the lines of decency. Usually, an offended party will contact the appropriate Moderator privately and that's when reviews start to happen...I have a couple of members on my "Watch" list as well as their offending posts, but normally, most members are very cooperative about any offenses noted and the matter is, for all intents and purposes, dropped..

To your quoted statement above,,No Moderator "Owns" any topic or thread...We just have different inputs to the Administration Board..
We are all responsible to each other as members, but it is not necessarily a Democracy..

fw707 is a member & subject to the TOS just as we all are. he owns nothing here.

I already locked one thread for having degenerating into a string of attacks on members & their beliefs. This one is on the same track.

Originally Posted By: Shurshotthis place has turned into a cesspool

Tell us how you really feel:)

Predator Master's is a barrel of Crisp Green Apples, At times, one will rot and infect the other good apples. get rid of the bad apples and all should be fine.

Since I haven't been around in a while I'm not sure what happened except I know az has been banned. From what I can read of this thread, the situation wasn't taken lightly or done in anger.

That said, I always considered az - Lyle a friend. Yes we both claim Christ as our Lord and Savior and I admire his pursuit of the truth but that is about the extent of it. I either don't know or I ignored the times when he would "attack" someone personally. Not because he is a friend but because I tend to ignore such nonsense. For the record, I have noted some "posthumous" attacks on the man and I feel this is wrong. I don't know why he was banned, it doesn't really matter in the long run, but if it was for personal attacks, I'd find it somewhat hypocritical to allow such attacks on him to continue.

Generally speaking, I've been active on several forums over the years. What I've found is I need to take care or I'll spend far more time than is good for me. Thus I walk away from time to time and take a breather. On occasion, I do visit forums I've been active on in the past and what I usually find is two things: first most forums move off in directions I'd rather not participate in. From what I see here, this is the case for many members here today. Second: nobody misses me - or not much at least. On forums as in life I've learned I am expendable. In this I am not unique so don't y'all get too comfy. What is my influence on the forums I am active on? Probably not as much as I'd like to think and I never think I am all that influential to begin with. I may make a good point here and there but those are soon forgotten. This is the other reason I stop or ease off posting from time to time: my time is valuable - at least to me and I see no point wasting it on things that produce little or no fruit. So I come and go. One more thing in case you wonder why I post at all. I post for pure self-interest first and foremost. Posting helps me stimulate and organize my own thoughts and perceptions, such as they are.

In any case, I am sorry Lyle is gone, I will miss him and his perspective. That said, we all post to this forum by the good graces of the management. Such is the nature of private forums. I don't always like it but I respect it. I can always choose to spend my time elsewhere as can anyone else. A truly lousy management will likely end up with the audience they deserve. Building and maintaining a successful forum requires a great deal of dedication and hard work - it ain't easy. I just hope the management here does not ruin all that hard work in an attempt to become politically correct or otherwise cater to our betters.

Originally Posted By: seeknulfindSince I haven't been around in a while I'm not sure what happened except I know az has been banned. From what I can read of this thread, the situation wasn't taken lightly or done in anger.

That said, I always considered az - Lyle a friend. Yes we both claim Christ as our Lord and Savior and I admire his pursuit of the truth but that is about the extent of it. I either don't know or I ignored the times when he would "attack" someone personally. Not because he is a friend but because I tend to ignore such nonsense. For the record, I have noted some "posthumous" attacks on the man and I feel this is wrong. I don't know why he was banned, it doesn't really matter in the long run, but if it was for personal attacks, I'd find it somewhat hypocritical to allow such attacks on him to continue.

Generally speaking, I've been active on several forums over the years. What I've found is I need to take care or I'll spend far more time than is good for me. Thus I walk away from time to time and take a breather. On occasion, I do visit forums I've been active on in the past and what I usually find is two things: first most forums move off in directions I'd rather not participate in. From what I see here, this is the case for many members here today. Second: nobody misses me - or not much at least. On forums as in life I've learned I am expendable. In this I am not unique so don't y'all get too comfy. What is my influence on the forums I am active on? Probably not as much as I'd like to think and I never think I am all that influential to begin with. I may make a good point here and there but those are soon forgotten. This is the other reason I stop or ease off posting from time to time: my time is valuable - at least to me and I see no point wasting it on things that produce little or no fruit. So I come and go. One more thing in case you wonder why I post at all. I post for pure self-interest first and foremost. Posting helps me stimulate and organize my own thoughts and perceptions, such as they are.

In any case, I am sorry Lyle is gone, I will miss him and his perspective. That said, we all post to this forum by the good graces of the management. Such is the nature of private forums. I don't always like it but I respect it. I can always choose to spend my time elsewhere as can anyone else. A truly lousy management will likely end up with the audience they deserve. Building and maintaining a successful forum requires a great deal of dedication and hard work - it ain't easy. I just hope the management here does not ruin all that hard work in an attempt to become politically correct or otherwise cater to our betters.

Well said Seek!

Originally Posted By: seeknulfindSince I haven't been around in a while I'm not sure what happened except I know az has been banned. From what I can read of this thread, the situation wasn't taken lightly or done in anger.

In any case, I am sorry Lyle is gone, I will miss him and his perspective. That said, we all post to this forum by the good graces of the management. Such is the nature of private forums. I don't always like it but I respect it. I can always choose to spend my time elsewhere as can anyone else. A truly lousy management will likely end up with the audience they deserve. Building and maintaining a successful forum requires a great deal of dedication and hard work - it ain't easy. I just hope the management here does not ruin all that hard work in an attempt to become politically correct or otherwise cater to our betters. I like the way you said that!!

Originally Posted By: seeknulfindFor the record, I have noted some "posthumous" attacks on the man and I feel this is wrong. I don't know why he was banned, it doesn't really matter in the long run, but if it was for personal attacks, I'd find it somewhat hypocritical to allow such attacks on him to continue.

Nicely said.

Originally Posted By: swampwalkerI don't know. Perhaps Lyle wasn't banned , but raptured

Very likely!!

One other possibility:

2 Kings 2 (NIV)

11 As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah Azmastablasta went up to heaven in a whirlwind.
12 Elisha The Church saw this and cried out, “My father! My father! The chariots and horsemen of Israel!” And Elisha The Church saw him no more.

I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore. It was dormant for 10 days and then revived by seeknulfind for the sole purpose of discussing a banned member. Now it has been revived 2 days later by T-bone for the same purpose so I figured it would be ok for me to comment too!!

thumbup1.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: swampwalkerI don't know. Perhaps Lyle wasn't banned , but raptured

If he was, good for him. But i find that as likely to have happened in the past month as any atheist being anything but toxic compost.

Back