Fluted acrylic enclosed reed call **sold**

Oregon310

This is a two piece call with a double O-ring joint between the mouthpiece and the body or the call. The material is genuine cast acrylic in ultra bright and fluorescent green prearl(aka high visibility). This material is very durable, with great tone quality, as well as volume. I have media blasted the fluted and spiral sections of the call for contrast against the polished acrylic.

**PLEASE READ BELOW BEFORE YOU BID**

In the last picture you can see a speck of darker material that was cast in the acrylic at the factory. The speck is below the surface and doesn't cause any kind of function problems. I didn't want to pitch a decent call in the fire because of a small dot, so we'll see if we can find it a home. Please look at the picture & bid accordingly.

I would like to run an auction on this call that will end at 9pm east coast time on Monday, 6/5/2017. Any post that is time stamped at 7:59 or earlier is good to go.

Thanks a ton for checking it out!!!

Doug McCarty

$40. My girlfriend loves the green sooooo..... lol. And of course I love the call. Always a big fan brother. I'm going to get with you about a call sometime

Last edited:
Folks you missed out. This bad boy looks even better in person. I couldn't be happier with this call. Amazing craftsmanship. Thanks a bunch Doug!!

Back