DPMS AR-15 Rifles and Accessories

Predator Masters using UBB.threads Infopop Corporation.
PM Gear Moon & Weather

Welcome to the Predator Masters Forums
Be sure to visit the main Predator Master website at

PM Gear
PM Gear
PM Gear
The Official Predator Masters Search Engine

Topic Options
#307416 - 09/15/05 07:50 PM Virgin Valley Custom Guns is Reborn
LDhunter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: NW Florida Piney Woods
As most of you know Virgin Valley Custom Guns went "out of business" late last year leaving a huge hole in the custom TC barrel industry.

There is a now a new investor and Jeff and Kerry will be making barrels for them again. (They were the ones that made barrels for Virgin Valley)

They will be based about 20 miles west of where the old shop was. The new one's in St George Utah.

The name of the New Company is Match Grade Machine (MGM).

Their website isn't up yet but here's a contact number for them if you want to pre-order barrels.

435-628-0071

Give 'em a call and lend some support and show some interest!!!

Btw... Steve Stratton will continue on with his accessories business as Stratton Custom.

$bob$

#307417 - 09/15/05 08:10 PM Re: Virgin Valley Custom Guns is Reborn [Re: LDhunter]
BILLYD Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: MINOT (MINDROT) NORTH DAKOTA
hey pardner

thanks for the info. i sure appreciate it and i'm sure the others do also.
PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS. I AM HANDICAPPED AND ONLY HAVE ONE USABLE HAND FOR TYPING. THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.I USUALLY TYPE IN CAPS BUT I WAS ORDERED BY A COUPLE OF BUTTHEADS TO STOP. SO NOW I AM ALLOWED TO ONLY TYPE IN SMALL CASE. THE THREAD KILLER. HAPPY TRAILS BILL NRA LIFE MEMBER-1965 JPFO-LIFE MEMBER It's ok....i started up my meds again. They'll take effect in about a week.... (In honor of Staci-2006) HANDLOADS ARE LIKE UNDERWEAR.....BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SWAP WITH.

#307418 - 09/17/05 12:01 PM Re: Virgin Valley Custom Guns is Reborn [Re: LDhunter]
Sidewinder Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Washington
Thanks for the update. Any Idea when they will be in full production?

#307419 - 09/17/05 03:06 PM Re: Virgin Valley Custom Guns is Reborn [Re: Sidewinder]
LDhunter Offline
Die Hard Member II

Loc: NW Florida Piney Woods
Supposedly in a few short months. They have all the VVCG original machinery, technicians, and will be using Shilen blanks again.

$bob$

#307420 - 09/17/05 03:44 PM Re: Virgin Valley Custom Guns is Reborn [Re: LDhunter]
skb2706 Offline
Die Hard Member with a vengeance

Loc: Denver, Colorado
$bob$........might be time to start workin on another group purchase. Kinda get'em started out right. Count me in if that happens. I need a new SS .204 barrel for next April- May

#307421 - 09/17/05 07:22 PM Re: Virgin Valley Custom Guns is Reborn [Re: skb2706]
BILLYD Offline
Seasoned Member

and i want one in 19 badger, if possible. i don't know why i'm so facinated by the 19 cal.
PLEASE EXCUSE CAPS. I AM HANDICAPPED AND ONLY HAVE ONE USABLE HAND FOR TYPING. THANKS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.I USUALLY TYPE IN CAPS BUT I WAS ORDERED BY A COUPLE OF BUTTHEADS TO STOP. SO NOW I AM ALLOWED TO ONLY TYPE IN SMALL CASE. THE THREAD KILLER. HAPPY TRAILS BILL NRA LIFE MEMBER-1965 JPFO-LIFE MEMBER It's ok....i started up my meds again. They'll take effect in about a week.... (In honor of Staci-2006) HANDLOADS ARE LIKE UNDERWEAR.....BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SWAP WITH.

#307422 - 09/18/05 05:57 PM Re: Virgin Valley Custom Guns is Reborn [Re: skb2706]
Sidewinder Offline
Seasoned Member

Loc: Washington
Group purchase? How would that work, would we all have to get the same caliber or just a bulk order?

#307423 - 09/21/05 06:47 PM Re: Virgin Valley Custom Guns is Reborn [Re: Sidewinder]
precious_and_grace Offline
Predator Master

I just spoke with a super nice lady on the phone about ordering a barrel, since they havent really advertised turn around is really fast, I was suprised! Gonna order a 19 calhoon for a contender, completely excited. She said the website should launch in a week or so which is www.matchgrademachine.com. Hope Im not letting the cat out of the bag too soon or anything, but thought you guys might like to know.

#307424 - 09/22/05 06:05 PM Re: Virgin Valley Custom Guns is Reborn [Re: precious_and_grace]
BILLYD Offline
Seasoned Member

Quote:

I just spoke with a super nice lady on the phone about ordering a barrel, since they havent really advertised turn around is really fast, I was suprised! Gonna order a 19 calhoon for a contender, completely excited. She said the website should launch in a week or so which is www.matchgrademachine.com. Hope Im not letting the cat out of the bag too soon or anything, but thought you guys might like to know.

hi

how long did they say it would take to get a barrel ready? just wondering.

thanks

Moderator:  Jack Roberts, OldTurtle, venatic 

Forum Stats
48096 Members
83 Forums
286547 Topics
2708797 Posts

Max Online: 3771 @ 02/03/14 09:55 PM
Today's Birthdays
bigdale, Jarrett Holly, joel person, LiveTheHunt, northway, SKFOOTER, Terry N., uplandwest8, whitey21

Predator Masters, All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.