**** NEW TONE BOARD ****

badtothebone

I did not think it was possible, but our brother catwhacker has come up with a new board that has blown me away.

Yesterday I got a sample of his new 3/8 inch open read board, and request to try it out beat on it hard and wring it out. And I did.

All I can say is that this is the most impressive small board I have used in a long long time. The three eighths inch size brings a whole set of qualities that some of the larger tone boards don't have. It is easy to blow, loud, and the tone and different sounds I could get from it are off the chart cool.

A lot of the smaller tone boards tend to lock up and most people shy away from them. This board does not, I repeat not, lock up. I jumped on it as hard as I could and all it does is get raspier and better.

Anyway I brought it to the farm with me this week; we are in lambing season but if you send me a private message and set up a time for a phone call I'd be glad to get on the phone with you and play this thing for you let you know what it sounds like and I have a feeling it's going to start being a go to call on many people's lanyards.

Whack man has developed a process to make these boards one at the time using a jig process. The results are out of this world.

Rudy

Got to try one of the new versions of the three eighths. It is very much refined and killer tone but what impresses me the most about the new board is the rasp.

Thank you very much Rudy! I wasn't quite sure what I was getting into when I started this board but I'm very happy with the way it came out! It seems to have a great range of sounds. I have tried to get a sound bite up but I'm not that good on a computer I guess! Just switched to a Mac and it's smarter than I am. Glad you like the board!!
Jim

West mass! Thanks and I hope the call works week lol for you.
Jim

Thanks guys! Just to make it clear I do not sell just the boards. The only way to get one is in a call that I have made.
Thanks,
Jim

I also have one. And yes, they are awesome. Great sounds and take very little air to run. These should be a must addition to anyone's lanyard!!

Back