Oregon Sagerat Hunt with No Off Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt35

For auction to benefit Tripod3's wheel chair fund is two days of guided sagerat hunting for the 2018 season in the Sagerat Capitol of the World near Burns, Oregon compliments of No Off Season! The hunt includes access to private fields, a shooting platform with individual, pivoting shooting benches, shooting rests, a huge field lunch as well as drinks and snacks on the trailer. A guide will keep you on fresh targets, locate 'rats, spot shots and load mags for you. Just bring your rifle and plenty of ammunition! Expect several hundred rounds per day of shooting depending on your firearm and shooting style.

These are exclusive hunts with small groups of shooters on leased fields in target rich environments! Hunt and midday meal are included in the auction but B&B rooms are available at the headquarters ranch (Rat Central) or a variety of hotels are within driving distance in Burns. This hunt can be used for one hunter for two days of shooting or two hunters for one day of shooting. Here is a link to our No Off Season Hunt page: http://no-off-season.com/guided-hunts.html Please check out the No Off Season Store while you're there. We handle predator calling, varmint shooting and long range shooting gear also.

If you've never experienced sagerat hunting, you owe it to yourself to try it. You'll see why shooters come from all over the World to hunt these little varmints! There is no other hunting like it and this auction is for a great cause! Treat yourself to some unbelievable shooting while helping out a fellow Predator Masters brother by bidding on this hunt!

This hunt will take place in 2018 between latter March and the first week of May. Good luck!

$500.00 value.

Last edited:
Tim seems to be having technical difficulties with his internet connection.

I'll put a closed date for this auction:

Auction closes June 1 @ 8pm PST

Guys this is a GREAT TIME ! I've been out to Tim's 3 times now and always came back sun burnt and smelling of gun powder .
thumbup.gif

Originally Posted By: Tim NeitzkeGuys this is a GREAT TIME ! I've been out to Tim's 3 times now and always came back sun burnt and smelling of gun powder .
thumbup.gif

Great for kids! Video game pace! Typically have to pull them off the platform for lunch, and sleep. 2 kids, 2 days, got home with 18 pounds of .223 brass. I didn't count the 17HMR!

$300

Congratulations, jamesd. If you can make this hunt, it's about as much fun as you can have with a rifle! And, good luck, Tripod3. You've been a real blessing to have on this site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back