April 2017 Hunter of the Month

DesertRam

Director
Staff member
With spring in full swing, some of us found time to away from honey-dos and fishing to get out for a little hunting. These six posts were nominated for Hunter of the Month in April. Please take a few minutes to read or reread these stories and then vote for your favorite.

..this time... by Infidel 762

2017 Georgia Hog Hunt by 6mm06

Epic Hog Hunt Story to Match 6mm06s by SkyPup

TeNder CluB FoOt by Wile E Coyotie

The Siren Song by hm1996

Happy Neighbors! by flintrock

The author of the post that receives the most reader votes will receive this handy set of tools (Grip-tite super sockets) to keep in their calling rig.
NovHOMPrize2_zpslflj2h1q.jpg

Thanks to member and moderator 220_swift for donating this item!

After you have voted, be sure to reply to this post with "I voted." I've got a little random number generator that I'll use to select one voter to receive a Mojo Critter carrier.
Jan2016HOMVoterPrize_zpskjntnsku.jpg

Congrats to Wile E and hm1996, whose stories tied this month for HOM. I'll root around and see what other cool prize I can come up with and work out who gets what with the two winners.

weekender was randomly selected by Excel to receive the critter carrier.

I'll be in touch fellas!

Thanks to all who posted up good stories and to those of you who read them and voted in this contest.

As usual, reading all the predator hunting accounts in this forum is the highlight of my days. Great stories this month were no exception. Thanks, PM, for this place we can enjoy others' adventures and share our own.

Regards,
hm

Back