Rare Buck 560X titanium...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GC

Often referred to as a Buckbenza because of the unique titanium frame construction the Model 560 X is a lightweight slim frame with finger grooves constructed of grey titanium with a standard 110 clip point blade. Comes with a black cordura belt sheath with "BUCK" in red lettering.

I bought this short production run 560X years ago new and then stuck it in the safe. I've never used it. I gave it a look over and can't find a mark on the Ti handle or the blade. Blade grinds are good, it's sharp and well centered. Locks up like a Buck 110 always does.

Let's start an auction for Tripod and get this nice lightweight tough folder to an outdoorsman that will use and appreciate it. Let's end it Monday the 29th at 9:00 CST. Start it at $60.00, high bid is a winner! Payment made to Tripod's gofundme page. I'll pay shipping in the U.S.. If I missed anything, let me know. Things are a little chaotic in a good way around here right now.

EDIT: Having trouble with Photobucket and can't get a picture up right now. Stand by for pics as soon as Photobucket gets their act together. Grrrr...

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: hm1996110

Auction closed. HM appreciate your generous contribution. PM on the way...

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back