Spivey Knives

pyscodog

Any of you have one of these? They're on a bucket list but haven't really found one I can afford yet. Saw one today but it was $1100. A little over priced I think.

Last edited:
Never heard of it. I'm of the same opinion as Cinch, just not my deal. I'm sure he has a market, I could see that appealing to plenty of people and good on them.

Saw them a few years ago thought about one for a while but never could figure out what I would use it for , they still can be had for around $300.00.

Guy that I shoot with is big collector of them--
A few of them show up at gunshows from time to time
But that seems really high from what I recall --
Too big for good using knife -- big camp knife too-
Bill - you looking seriously for one or just looking around ??
Just looked at eBay $390-700--

Thx

Last edited:
Right now, just looking but I would like to have one someday. The one I saw this week-end had stag handles, display case and a signed book from Spivey. It was a nice package just not practical and over priced. Working knives can still be bought a lot cheaper and that is what I will buy when money allows. I never been a "Wall Hanger" guy. If I can't use it, it not much good to me. About the only thing hanging on my all is a few deer mounts and a pig and my welding hood I hung up a couple years ago with no plans of ever using again.

If you can't be bothered to provide a link I can't be bothered to give a chit.

Doesn't sound like I'm missing much anyway.

Originally Posted By: RePeteIf you can't be bothered to provide a link I can't be bothered to give a chit.

Thats rather rude!

Originally Posted By: RePeteIf you can't be bothered to provide a link I can't be bothered to give a chit.

What a prick

Back