A BIG THANK YOU!!!

crapshoot

A big THANK YOU to all who have participated in the auctions.

Those auctions that are currently running will run their course and the winners can make payment directly to tripod3 gofundme page. Make sure to list your name when making payment so the seller can verify it.

Thank you to : 220 swift, Smokin barrel, HuntnCarve, tt35, GC, Crittr gittr, Infidel 762, HM 1996 for the items you have donated to be auctioned off.

Thank you to Night Eyes for the item he donated but didn't get around to listing to auction before the goal was met.

AND A HUGE QUANTUM THANK YOU to Victor of Tactical Night Vision for capping off our goal with a very generous donation.

Thank you to GC for helping get this thing going.

Thank You to the Predator Masters Admin for allowing this to happen and providing a place for it to happen.

Last but not least, Thank You to Tripod3 for allowing us to try and help and and for being humble enough to accept what has been given. There is no debt to anyone brother.
Helping others is what life is about.

To everyone else:
Keep those bids coming in on those auctions. The goal was just that, a goal. It's not a final out the door cost. There will be other expenses associated with this adventure.
Tripod3's GFM page will continue to be up and active. Anyone wishing to donate can continue to do so... anonymously if you so choose.

This has been an adventure and I am proud to see so many kind hearted people still left in this world.

COME ON GC! BACK INTO RETIREMENT!

Well said Lance and a sincere Thank You to everyone involved on both sides. This has been very moving for me in such a big way and in a short time.
Hope to be burning rubber and sacking coyotes again soon.
I will update as things progress and maybe even a pic. Mark

It is heartwarming to see the support. A bunch of folks jumped up to help on very short notice and it is appreciated.

Victor's donation was very generous, but not anything unusual for him. He has been a major supporter of PM with donations every year. He helps to keep the lights on and the board running.

Thank you.
thumbup.gif

Back